Nike Kyrie 5

4FFFDC8D-DBD3-4504-BE21-DAB9D60F861A.jpeg
Customs?

Had a 25% off birthday voucher that had to be used by today.
So Iv had to grab BHM, was hoping Just Do It, or CNY would of released a day early.

Both drop tomorrow here in the UK.

yeah heard "galaxy" theme again but space theme .. not sure. There is an aviation museum in Charlotte..

This is unprecedented - Nike hasn't had a leak yet.. unreal 2 weeks out.

yeah heard "galaxy" theme again but space theme .. not sure. There is an aviation museum in Charlotte..

This is unprecedented - Nike hasn't had a leak yet.. unreal 2 weeks out.
Curious as to what the hold up is.

Nobody think those space pair might be another colab like Taco, Concept, Rokit.
Especially with the badge/logo on the flytrap strap?

Taking more looks at the rokit pair and imo its underwhelming but its a Kyrie collab so hypebeats r us will go nutty lmfao

space theme for Charlotte? a wright bros flight theme would've been better
As a native, I'm so pissed at how lazy this ASG look has been from NIKE. It's not connected to the city AT ALL. They just regurgitated the 1991 ASG look...which is red, white and blue...SO ORIGINAL..

As a native, I'm so pissed at how lazy this ASG look has been from NIKE. It's not connected to the city AT ALL. They just regurgitated the 1991 ASG look...which is red, white and blue...SO ORIGINAL..

i'm ok with the original asg blue vs red classic, it's better than the black vs white. it will be awhile until nike gets it together and does themes like houston, orlando, san antonio, and new orleans which i find those 4 to be the pinnacle of asg themes well as far as shoes go, though san antonio had bomb AF jerseys with the jalapeno

i'm ok with the original asg blue vs red classic, it's better than the black vs white. it will be awhile until nike gets it together and does themes like houston, orlando, san antonio, and new orleans which i find those 4 to be the pinnacle of asg themes well as far as shoes go, though san antonio had bomb AF jerseys with the jalapeno
The jalapeño jerseys are considered the pinnacle of nba all star jerseys

Back
Top Bottom