Nike Kyrie 5

I got access but all the no traction talk scares me. That's the one thing kyrie line is known for...idk yet, wouldn't kill me if I didn't get them but I don't have a pair yet so I still mine. Can't decide
It's weird, man. Some people have had good experiences with the traction, others (including me) has not.

Maybe it's the clear sole of the Concepts. But someone here said they had mixed results with the tacos and black magic colorways.

It's weird, man. Some people have had good experiences with the traction, others (including me) has not.

Maybe it's the clear sole of the Concepts. But someone here said they had mixed results with the tacos and black magic colorways.
Yea very strange . To be honest I want to buy them just to shoe nike that if they send me early access I will take advantage since this is my first time getting this notice hahaha

nike-kyrie-5-friends-3.jpg

47FDA373-9757-4335-B1D6-4C242B818EEE.png
2FF9A2FF-CA9A-45C7-A112-0CC48D774AD8.png
57925352-7535-4663-A628-9EEFCD71EE70.png
43CC7BED-21C8-4B89-8D47-3AB80FBFAE7E.png
I just got cny 4s in today I hadda show y’all this cny polo my babymom made online I didn’t know polo made I.d...finna order tonight tho lol

If I have the 4, does the 5 bring anything to the table that warrants retail performance wise? Otherwise I'll buy at discount.

If I have the 4, does the 5 bring anything to the table that warrants retail performance wise? Otherwise I'll buy at discount.

I would say no at retail price due to the many complaints in this thread and on Instagram about the traction. I'll be holding onto my 4s for now unless a really cool colorway drops or is on sale

Is there a chance we’ll have this in team colorway? In GR?

I know the NBA loosened their regulations and players/ sneaker companies have been diving into the opportunity but it wouldn’t hurt trying to have just one team colorway. They did it at the 4s so why not the 5s?

Back
Top Bottom