Nike Kyrie 5

Had a 25% off birthday voucher that had to be used by today.
So Iv had to grab BHM, was hoping Just Do It, or CNY would of released a day early.

Both drop tomorrow here in the UK.

U should of contacted nike and said your gona buy shoes the following month instead and they would of helped you with your bday 25% the month ud use it..

I've done this year before last...and currently have done so again as mine is Nov...and ima contact nike before I make a purchase this month to use the 25% bday code I am yet to use..

Again I'm giving ya this advice based on I've already done so myself and also currently waitin for a shoe worth using the bday discount on which I'll probably use this month. Plus I also ha be the emails between me and nike showing everything I'm talkin about..

HOPE this helps in the future for you and anyone else..

Peace

U should of contacted nike and said your gona buy shoes the following month instead and they would of helped you with your bday 25% the month ud use it..

I've done this year before last...and currently have done so again as mine is Nov...and ima contact nike before I make a purchase this month to use the 25% bday code I am yet to use..

Again I'm giving ya this advice based on I've already done so myself and also currently waitin for a shoe worth using the bday discount on which I'll probably use this month. Plus I also ha be the emails between me and nike showing everything I'm talkin about..

HOPE this helps in the future for you and anyone else..

Peace

Wow I didn’t know this. Damn.
Appreciate you telling me this, although disappointed now I ordered BHM.
I waited all month until the last day.

Was holding off knowing JDI & CNY where coming, but I actually think if I had the chance to use it all of Feb I’d of held off longer & got Rokit too.

Next year your tip/advice is coming into play.
Thanks for telling me.

Wow I didn’t know this. Damn.
Appreciate you telling me this, although disappointed now I ordered BHM.
I waited all month until the last day.

Was holding off knowing JDI & CNY where coming, but I actually think if I had the chance to use it all of Feb I’d of held off longer & got Rokit too.

Next year your tip/advice is coming into play.
Thanks for telling me.
No problem homes...all u should do is wait til your bday month is over...then u email em sayin you didn’t use your bday discount and that you want to use it for a particular time like I said to them as my bday is nov I emailed in dec and said I either want to use it xmas time or feb as the all star shoes will come.as they replied to me sayin ok contact us when your ready and we’ll assist you. I jus hope everyone doesn’t go do the same lol cos as usual it’s when too many go do something like this is when they stop doin it even though it’s something they might not supposed to do that but it doesn’t say they can’t do that either so I guess that’s why they are ok with still allowing me to use my bday 25% and I know for sure as long as you haven’t used it which I tell them to check my Nike account to prove I ain’t used it they shouldn’t have any issue with u still wantin to use it another date..

Always here to help bro..

P.s if your in the uk and hoopim let me know cos I’m in London

My personally fav all star kyrie is the 1s and 4s....the rokits even though that ufo pair we saw a snippet of I’d prefer to be the all star shoe...the rokits are still alrite...jus not excite over it lol that acg pg 3 is a cop for me but I’m jus about the ikhets..cny...just do it..are my top 3 retails...the black magic Ima get as a beater for scrimmages..Will get a all black pair at some Point. The taco green pair would of been nice but ah well and of course jus like most of u the neons and ikhet F&F pair is fire also

just realized the flytrap on the Rokits is clear :sick: I think im out now, that throws it all off, even with all the color.

Whoa i just realized they want $190

exsqueeze-me.gif

Back
Top Bottom