Nike Kyrie 5

Yeah, I am out on the 5. Traction is so bad and I only use them to ball.

Sad because I like the colorways and the shoe

University Red on 2/22

Same.
I have Rokit & Just Do It coming this weekend then I’m out!!
Will use my pairs for getting shots up but games & training its Kyrie 4.

nike-kyrie-5-friends-pair-1

these could've been so much more fun

Interesting, what is being said the shoe is an actual kyrie irving PE, but honestly dont know. So thats why posted it here to bring awareness.

Do you have his ig link?

There was a theory going all the way back to the Kyrie 2's I think that people were saying that all of Kyrie's pairs (which he mostly always wore a PE) had full length zoom instead of just heel or forefoot only. So this wouldn't surprise me, it's not different than when LeBron's 15th shoe had outriggers to add stabilisation but the retail pairs didn't.

Nike has been doing this for a while now and its surprising that it doesn't get more attention than it deserves.

have there been any other gr besides the black magic and that "europe mostly" bred cw? not including bhm theme in the gr idea since it was an all nike theme

There was a theory going all the way back to the Kyrie 2's I think that people were saying that all of Kyrie's pairs (which he mostly always wore a PE) had full length zoom instead of just heel or forefoot only. So this wouldn't surprise me, it's not different than when LeBron's 15th shoe had outriggers to add stabilisation but the retail pairs didn't.

Nike has been doing this for a while now and its surprising that it doesn't get more attention than it deserves.
Exactly. Thats why i cant assume they were fake. Nike has always given modified kicks to athletes. Even jordan had modified jays from the public releases.

I tend to see Chinese consumers tearing up thier kicks thru fastpass.cn so they can understand the tech and nike/jb has come under scrutiny for misleading claims of zoom air in retros/sigs by either not having and claming they have zoom air in marketing materials or doing a half asz job by not putting zoom air in the forefoot (jordan 15 black/red)

Exactly. Thats why i cant assume they were fake. Nike has always given modified kicks to athletes. Even jordan had modified jays from the public releases.

I tend to see Chinese consumers tearing up thier kicks thru fastpass.cn so they can understand the tech and nike/jb has come under scrutiny for misleading claims of zoom air in retros/sigs by either not having and claming they have zoom air in marketing materials or doing a half asz job by not putting zoom air in the forefoot (jordan 15 black/red)

It's really amazing that they can blatantly lie to the customer or even allude to the notion that we as the consumer are receiving "What the Athletes Wear" and this is even true with some of the merchandise if we want to go full scale. How as a company can you give 2 different products when it should be the same for everyone. Again i'm not talking about colorways here, we're talking about a performance shoe that has almost half of the technology missing and it's being given to the consumer.

If I can be slightly dramatic about it that would be like a car company taking out the airbags in a car because your not racing competitively so your less likely to need it.

Back
Top Bottom