Nike Kyrie 5

JUST bought nds Bruce lee 3 for 200...
My mans got These for a steal! All size 13
C444B7D8-FB67-4A31-BA7F-033A707C002D.png
And girls/boys eybl 2 and 3 and wtk 2 green and white for sale all super steal prices if my NT fam interested hit me up and I’ll get y’all in touch

I’ve seen random people wear these two at ball park, really dope in person, and looks like a durable outdoor shoe.

upload_2019-2-13_22-30-29.jpeg

upload_2019-2-13_22-31-27.jpeg

Id argue the 1s had the best colorways. I loved almost every one.

i've only liked 1 cw of each model double nickle 1, mamba mentality 3, gs school bus 2, cereal pack 4s, aries i mean concept 5s, btwen me and my daughter we have owned 1 of each model except the double nickle, my 11 year old has no idea who kyrie is but she knows his symbol and is drawn to his shoe now, him jordan's and chuck taylors, she's currently bothering me about the just do it's but i got her jordan 12s for christmas and being in gs and not ps sizes anymore has changed her yearly shoe budget bcuz i'm cheap on shoes i know will be out grown and or destroyed :lol:

IMO Kyrie is a multi-million dollar athlete. He can choose whatever tech he wants in his PEs. Perhaps his playing style is suited to zoom air, and Nike doesn't necessarily have to mass produce for whatever reason. Financial? If they had the best tech in every single basketball shoe they wouldn't get far and would probably charge higher than they already are..

It's really amazing that they can blatantly lie to the customer or even allude to the notion that we as the consumer are receiving "What the Athletes Wear" and this is even true with some of the merchandise if we want to go full scale. How as a company can you give 2 different products when it should be the same for everyone. Again i'm not talking about colorways here, we're talking about a performance shoe that has almost half of the technology missing and it's being given to the consumer.

If I can be slightly dramatic about it that would be like a car company taking out the airbags in a car because your not racing competitively so your less likely to need it.

IMO Kyrie is a multi-million dollar athlete. He can choose whatever tech he wants in his PEs. Perhaps his playing style is suited to zoom air, and Nike doesn't necessarily have to mass produce for whatever reason. Financial? If they had the best tech in every single basketball shoe they wouldn't get far and would probably charge higher than they already are..

I'm with you on the Kyrie can have whatever he wants in his shoes, that's why it's a "PE" in every sense of the word.

However, tech is a different story, Nike has out full length zoom in budget models so I don't believe for one second it has something to do with cost. Some budget models in the past have had more tech or even just better tech than signature models and have retailed for around the $100 mark

Perfect example is the latest LeBron budget model, which can be had right now for under $110 and it has a knit like upper with full length zoom.

Kyrie 2 had:

Krispy Kremes
4 Finals shoes
BHM
ASG
Doernbecher
Infernos
Crossovers
Dukes
Effects
Easters
2 What The shoes
2 EYBL shoes
Kyraches

There’s more but the 2 was overall well rounded.

dang just realized ok so so far we have 3 GR with the Black magic, blue multi and the bred, 2 holiday specials BHM, CNY, and then 5 colabs Taco, Concepts, Fed, Rokit, and Friends

I wouldn’t even count that because it’s a vapor shoe with Kyrie features. If it was the other way around I’d include in the 5s.

the vapors

oh it's not federrrer or whatever? i only know Venus, Serena, Agassi, and McIntyre and i prob just misspelled all they names :rofl:

I think Feds the face of the vapors and has had a bunch of colorways, but this one was with Kyros.

You mean McEnroe :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom