Nike Kyrie 5

snkrs :lol:

boutiques are the better option, but a few of them are doing raffles already.

ive been waiting for them to show up on FTLs launch locator but nothing yet.

It'd be sweet if Nike at least gave chroma ID options again for all star weekend, but I doubt they'll do anything

I been playing in my kyrie 4s for a couple months indoor only and the left shoe has a massive hole right where the toe meets the sole. Do yall think I could send them back to NIke for a voucher?

I been playing in my kyrie 4s for a couple months indoor only and the left shoe has a massive hole right where the toe meets the sole. Do yall think I could send them back to NIke for a voucher?

It's well within two years of purchase. So as long as you can convince them that it's due to faulty construction and not wear and tear on your part, they'll give you a voucher. There definitely shouldn't be a hole in your shoe after a couple months.

It's well within two years of purchase. So as long as you can convince them that it's due to faulty construction and not wear and tear on your part, they'll give you a voucher. There definitely shouldn't be a hole in your shoe after a couple months.

Attachments

• F8BFA9B9-E1A3-4B66-A833-58AC4686268F.jpeg
    F8BFA9B9-E1A3-4B66-A833-58AC4686268F.jpeg
    285.1 KB · Views: 16
  • E3538CD9-38C9-477A-A6C6-9BACBA1F3735.jpeg
    E3538CD9-38C9-477A-A6C6-9BACBA1F3735.jpeg
    235.1 KB · Views: 20
GOT a 25% code and copped 2 pairs of 4s (female is power, black/dark Grey(bricks) ) for 95$ for both. Thu have a 20% Code now and some kyries are 50$-70 on there

Does anyone have any tips for returning shoes to Nike Claims? What should include in the box, etc.? The shoes were purchased from Dicks Sporting Goods.

Back
Top Bottom