Nike Kyrie 5

These just touched down :nthat:. Favorite details are probably the iredescent Kyrie & Concepts logos, and the purple bottoms.

1DD40A21-1D76-45B1-BB5C-C970BD55F554.jpeg

CFD86F3F-4538-4B9C-97FC-CD9650EF3297.jpeg

30C80417-C431-4BD1-BDED-EEB16E5F6B4E.jpeg

680AB4D6-EDDF-4C62-9372-D06DE5CAA5CE.jpeg

FE324C71-5365-411C-B648-F1DFAF685773.jpeg

shoes are siiiiiiiiick but the box doesn't do me anything for extra fee :emoji_open_hands:

Uncomfortably hard? Are they comfortable after you get them on? lol

Initially they feel tight. They even look smallish on my foot

I’ve heard they loosen up after playing in them though. So I probably wouldn’t have gone half size up. I may just not be used to this type of lockdown out the box.

As far as the wing...I like it. Jeremy scott vibes although it doesn’t stick out nearly that much.

Initially they feel tight. They even look smallish on my foot

I’ve heard they loosen up after playing in them though. So I probably wouldn’t have gone half size up. I may just not be used to this type of lockdown out the box.

As far as the wing...I like it. Jeremy scott vibes although it doesn’t stick out nearly that much.

ya all Kyries looks SMALL on your feet :rofl:

brothers and my pair says delivered today at noon. We were home and nothing was there. Waited to see if delivered later but stiill nada. Just contacted fedex and NIKE. this is whack never has happened to me before

brothers and my pair says delivered today at noon. We were home and nothing was there. Waited to see if delivered later but stiill nada. Just contacted fedex and NIKE. this is whack never has happened to me before
That’s terrible. Any good news?

nothing. they said they will look into it. i’ve read some stories about drivers scanning early to meet requirements and then dropping off next day. maybe extra packages since closed for new years..? will update tomorrow. hoping i can flag down the truck when he passes by tomrorow

My concepts came in from ndc... I thought I ordered a 11.5 in mens, but it was a 11.5 W :lol::smh:

Back
Top Bottom