Nike Kyrie 5

The shoe was overhyped to begin with being a concepts collab I mean other than that would u really see it sell out if no concepts logo anywhere and just regular kyrie logos lol

Even with the all seeing eye logo, it would have done well. This is a really nice color. Can't wait for the Spring to break them out.

I'd still buy them if they weren't a Concepts collab and their logos replaced with Kyrie's. Still a beautiful colorway with a good theme.

And people need to chill calling the shoe a bust already. The Kyrie 4 really didn't get going until the cereal pack which was pretty late into the line
Never called it a bust but not as good as people think imo I mean I got a lot and I mean a lot of Kyries but we have definitely seen better is all im saying

I hoop in the taco pair and the traction is amazing. I hoop at 24 (dusty *** courts) and I’ve has no problems. Ikhets could be because it’s a translucent sole. But at the end of my games I have SO MUCH dust I have to wipe but even with all that dust I don’t skip or have to wipe I’m game at alll

Please tell me your secret to breaking these in. I've hooped in 2 hours sessions 3 times and I'm still sliding all over the floor..

Please tell me your secret to breaking these in. I've hooped in 2 hours sessions 3 times and I'm still sliding all over the floor..

This is what I’m talking about, the traction just does not seem to be getting any better at all. Absolutely no bite, stoppage or squeak at all.
Maybe it is just a case of giving them more time but so far it’s not looking good.
Can’t bring myself to trying the rough them up outdoors idea on a £115 shoe I want to to be my game shoe.

23A671F8-0D85-4D74-BFA8-36FD25E2F944.jpeg

Double trouble

Oh man, these are TIGHT. And not in a good way.

I love the Ikhet colorway, but after trying these on in my true size 11, my feet are screaming. And that's just with some normal Nike socks, not my usual Stance or Anonymous Ism.

I'm going to hang onto them for a bit because they really are a beautiful shoe, but these will likely be going back. Bummer.

Where are you hooping?

Indoor at LA Fitness and a couple different middle school gyms my buddies and I rent out with the Tacos if that matters

Try playing outdoors to get the surface layer off?

I haven't tried that yet but that might be my next option. Low key annoyed cuz every Kyrie 4 I have, I broke through the traction halfway through each hoop session.

Scared I'm gonna pull something slipping on these hard cuts lol

I’m going to try to run on a treadmill and concrete to break to get some grip. I hope it works out.

How did Kyrie get his shoes to grip? lol

Kyrie 5 such a disappointment as A hoop shoe, Nike wtf are you doing ?

How do you come to this conclusion? I love mine - fit is perfect, cushioning is low and responsive without feeling extremely stiff like the 2/3, and after a couple of wears the traction grabs everything. The colored areas of the blk/white just need a couple of wears to rub off whatever that finish is and they are good.

How do you come to this conclusion? I love mine - fit is perfect, cushioning is low and responsive without feeling extremely stiff like the 2/3, and after a couple of wears the traction grabs everything. The colored areas of the blk/white just need a couple of wears to rub off whatever that finish is and they are good.

Nike basketball kicks just are not what they used to be

Back
Top Bottom