Nike Kyrie 5

20A4FBFB-C64D-460B-B10D-4DA068CC9758.jpeg
E80B3E7A-A157-412D-B681-CE5FAD2D152A.jpeg
F08B5F19-9DE9-487E-A92D-EF1472C7C123.jpeg
These hard af

shoes did not show up. fedex still hasn’t contacted the driver and nike said ill hear back within 7 days. smh whoever thought of nike boxes plus logo tape should be fired

Anybody want to share there opinions on the traction...

Traction on these 5’s is the worst Iv had on any shoes!!
I know the 3 & 4 at first had poor traction and both turned out great after breaking in but the 5’s so far are like ice skates.

Ikhet being worse than black magic.
Il keep working on both before I try Taco, but so far when we start to play I have to switch to the 4.

I know the 3 & 4 at first had poor traction and both turned out great after breaking in but the 5’s so far are like ice skates.

Il keep working on both before I try Taco, but so far when we start to play I have to switch to the 4.
I've read it takes a wear or two for the traction to kick in. Hopefully that is true...

Because your boy got a pair to hoop in :pimp:

Thanks @sergei :nthat:

B03E7CF6-0804-49A0-9247-65630A8E9825.jpeg
fedex driver came by the crib and walked with me next door. he asked the neighbor if there we’re any deliveries yesterday. they said they weren’t sure and closed the door. 1 min later they come out with these. i checked their house twice yesterday.

fedex driver came by the crib and walked with me next door. he asked the neighbor if there we’re any deliveries yesterday. they said they weren’t sure and closed the door. 1 min later they come out with these. i checked their house twice yesterday.
Happy you got your order.

How does your neighbor not know if they received any deliveries? Smh.

I hoop in the taco pair and the traction is amazing. I hoop at 24 (dusty *** courts) and I’ve has no problems. Ikhets could be because it’s a translucent sole. But at the end of my games I have SO MUCH dust I have to wipe but even with all that dust I don’t skip or have to wipe I’m game at alll

Man, I ordered the SI Jordan 1s, FOG skylon 2s, and the Kyries from NDC and all of them shipped late and won't be here until mid-late next week.

Meanwhile I ordered five items from eBay from five different sellers in five locations all across the country, and two days later they were all on my front porch :lol:

where did you get the koala slippers, i'm all in on those!

Have u tried shuffling your feet on some asphalt to break it in faster

Glad to see or prices dropping rapidly on the ikhets.

I set one of those follow function on stock x and it seems like every 10 minutes I get an alert about them being an lower ask.

Just got one for a size 9.5 at $171. I may place a bid at $160 and see if anyone bites

The shoe was overhyped to begin with being a concepts collab I mean other than that would u really see it sell out if no concepts logo anywhere and just regular kyrie logos lol
I'd still buy them if they weren't a Concepts collab and their logos replaced with Kyrie's. Still a beautiful colorway with a good theme.

And people need to chill calling the shoe a bust already. The Kyrie 4 really didn't get going until the cereal pack which was pretty late into the line

Back
Top Bottom