Nike Kyrie 5

FAD80ACC-38E0-4150-99F0-34DCF8922273.jpeg
F4716D2E-7582-4969-8C95-0E586F08F744.jpeg
A280411A-566D-4625-8B36-B94929F5110F.jpeg

This is crazy. As I recorded a video like this today after getting shots up in a pair of 5’s.
On the sideline taking the shoes off I slid one across floor towards my bag and it just slid 10/12 feet on the outsole like it was a block of ice.
Thought no way that must be a fluke.
So me & my son took turns sliding the shoe back & forth to each other.
Just slid across with ease like rolling a ball back & forth.

I’m still gonna keep trying to break these in, as I have seen one review video of a guy in the Obsidian pair and his pair bit so hard on the review his ankle nearly went over.
Maybe the Obsidian outsole is the best pair???
But I have black magic, Taco & Ikhet and I’m really not happy at all so not feeling like pulling out another £115 yet on a 4th pair if traction don’t get any better at all.

Does anybody have any other videos or clips of traction working well on court?
Obviously no Kyrie game footage :tongue:

This is crazy. As I recorded a video like this today after getting shots up in a pair of 5’s.
On the sideline taking the shoes off I slid one across floor towards my bag and it just slid 10/12 feet on the outsole like it was a block of ice.
Thought no way that must be a fluke.
So me & my son took turns sliding the shoe back & forth to each other.
Just slid across with ease like rolling a ball back & forth.

I’m still gonna keep trying to break these in, as I have seen one review video of a guy in the Obsidian pair and his pair bit so hard on the review his ankle nearly went over.
Maybe the Obsidian outsole is the best pair???
But I have black magic, Taco & Ikhet and I’m really not happy at all so not feeling like pulling out another £115 yet on a 4th pair if traction don’t get any better at all.

Does anybody have any other videos or clips of traction working well on court?
Obviously no Kyrie game footage :tongue:

I have like one clip of the traction stopping so hard that I almost lost my balance in the beginning of this video. About the 0:55 mark

Damn, looks like I'm going to have to run a mile outside with these on to get some traction with them. This is whack.

Tacos are the only shoe that gives me issues traction wise as far as picking up dust. Black Magic and Concept/Ikhet pair work great for me! So its crazy to see how inconsistent all of are saying they are, although i've only hooped in the Taco pairs twice. So they may just need time to break in?

I got 6 pairs 4 of them I wore so far and had no issues after wearing them casually and breaking them in but Idk maybe it’s just bcus I use mines for both

Back
Top Bottom