Nike Kyrie 5

I haven’t had any success through Foot Locker. Hoping I am tomorrow so I can get this done with.

Says the release will be done via app reservation for some reason I kinda doubt they’ll follow through with that. If it’s according to plan as they say it will be it’ll be posted on the app today on Xmas day with no stores opened to “check-in”. But hey anything is possible.

Says the release will be done via app reservation for some reason I kinda doubt they’ll follow through with that. If it’s according to plan as they say it will be it’ll be posted on the app today on Xmas day with no stores opened to “check-in”. But hey anything is possible.

Hoping it’s fcfs and I’m free in the morning of the 28th to line up.

They are listed to release 12/28, so don’t have to check in on 12/25

My local FTL is actually getting the Concepts. The only problem is that mall is 3 hrs away and I’m with family for the holidays. Not driving 6+ hrs for some shoes. Online or bust.

Good luck to anyone going for the Concepts release today at 5:25 tipoff, I know the website gonna crash and bots gonna be cooking so I’ll just go for the regular FTL Dec. 28th release instead.

Good luck to anyone going for the Concepts release today at 5:25 tipoff, I know the website gonna crash and bots gonna be cooking so I’ll just go for the regular FTL Dec. 28th release instead.
Dang that sucks. Hoping it doesn’t crash.

Hopefully it does. I was able to “checkout” with the lobsters and when I got to the shipping options is just kept spinning. Would love to buy these :lol:

Random!

42AC7C3C-642A-482E-8D86-9C18C05C2DBF.png

Back
Top Bottom