Nike Kyrie 7

UNDSed the Red Ranger NBYs for work today 🔴 ⚡

BF485D1C-0030-4678-9756-5D4D023ED041.jpeg

Easily my favorite Kyrie sig so far!

He loves the money and the perks.

but this is just not a good look.

My childhood/ teenage Basketball idol was Penny Hardaway and he always will be, after he was waived by the heat I did not really follow any player in parcicular, but when Kyrie came into the league he instantly became my favourite player up until the beginning of the 2018-2019 season when the problems with the Celtics started and he was clearly a reason for that. I wonder what has happened to him? One day when he is 45 and retired and he will think about all those games that he could have played but did not, just simply because he had the wrong mindset.

If I was a pro, I would always look forward to the next game, because NBA careers can be over faster than you think!

Apparently personal reasons for leaving the team include birthday parties at the club despite the league having major Covid issues.

These repeated antics are kind of spoiling the line for me.

Kyrie pissing me off big time with his antics.

I’ll see him at the socially distanced parade if the Nets win a chip tho :lol:

Does anyone know the length of kyrie’s contract with Nike? Just curious at what point consideration is taken to continue or discontinue the signature line. So many people in the league and outside of, hoop in kyrie’s. But his actions and the optics over the last several years really, have to be concerning to the companies that endorse him.

JS”

Does anyone know the length of kyrie’s contract with Nike? Just curious at what point consideration is taken to continue or discontinue the signature line. So many people in the league and outside of, hoop in kyrie’s. But his actions and the optics over the last several years really, have to be concerning to the companies that endorse him.

JS”
Ok other than the party in a pandemic what has he actually done wrong?

Before the NBA started up for the bubble he was worried about something related to the SJ movement everyone clowned him and it actually happened.

Mans hasn’t anything really worth cutting ties with

Before the NBA started up for the bubble he was worried about something related to the SJ movement everyone clowned him and it actually happened.

I'm with this. It's a narrative that is going around that is mostly BS. He has been held back greatly by injury and injury alone.

He dominates every time he walks out on the court. Miss me with having a problem with a guy who stands up for what he wants to and what he believes in.

I'm with this. It's a narrative that is going around that is mostly BS. He has been held back greatly by injury and injury alone.

He dominates every time he walks out on the court. Miss me with having a problem with a guy who stands up for what he wants to and what he believes in.

I don't think anybody here has a problem with the fact that he stands up for what he believes in, we rather have a problem with him not showing up for work, although he loves work and not calling in sick, since he is not sick and at the same time violating league protocools, which makes him look like he believes to be above the law.

I really wonder what his idol Kobe would tell him right this second if he would still be amongst us!

For the record, I’m not advocating cutting Kyrie lol I just could see it happening.

Regarding your question, he took personal time away from the team and hasn’t been in contact with them regarding his whereabouts. Plus partying with no mask. That’s just poor form and unsafe for him, his teammates and can affect their pockets (not every NBA player makes crazy money but that’s another topic lol). You don’t go awol and not mention to anyone what’s going on with you or why you’re doing what your doing. It can be kept confidential but say something to keep the franchise in the know. By behaving that way you’re leaving your TEAM in a bad spot and are hurting your chances at winning at chip.

He’s constantly (not just this season) saying things that alienate himself from everyone.
Ex: Blowing off the media interviews on several occasions and calling them pawns. His constantly throwing shots at Bron (another Nike athlete and quite honestly old news at this point). His comments about not having a head coach (Nash) back in October (he attempted to walk back those comments). Last season him saying they still needed more pieces given their roster. The list goes on and on lol. At a certain point companies just call it quits based on being associated with certain people, attitudes, and their image.

JS”

I don't think anybody here has a problem with the fact that he stands up for what he believes in, we rather have a problem with him not showing up for work, although he loves work and not calling in sick, since he is not sick and at the same time violating league protocools, which makes him look like he believes to be above the law.

I really wonder what his idol Kobe would tell him right this second if he would still be amongst us!
That's his business in all honesty. Just like it would be your business. We don't know the ins and outs of what this situation is. If you have decided that you already know what the situation is without actually knowing, then there is probably little anyone could do to change your mind.

He shouldn't be out at parties. I don't think anyone at all should be at a party. I think it's irresponsible. People from all wakes of life are going to continue to do it though. I don't think it has anything to do with being 'above the law'. That's just another assumption about Kyrie you've picked up along the way.

He lost in the court of public opinion long ago. That's just how it is and I understand that. People want athletes to act uniform for some reason. If he was an actor these 'crazy' things he does would go largely unnoticed.

6FC24050-AF99-4C48-9AC0-CD6C2276FE88.jpeg

Got my pairs in today, trying them on and comparing them with a pair of DS 6’s.

Really similar guys...lengthwise these seem about the same. Zoom feels nice...maybe a little more responsive than the Kobe 5 but doesn’t quite have the bounce that the Kyrie 6 has out the box. Having both on feet I really notice all the extra padding on the 6. Other than that, these could have just been called the Kyrie 6.5 or 6s lol

That's his business in all honesty. Just like it would be your business. We don't know the ins and outs of what this situation is. If you have decided that you already know what the situation is without actually knowing, then there is probably little anyone could do to change your mind.

He shouldn't be out at parties. I don't think anyone at all should be at a party. I think it's irresponsible. People from all wakes of life are going to continue to do it though. I don't think it has anything to do with being 'above the law'. That's just another assumption about Kyrie you've picked up along the way.

He lost in the court of public opinion long ago. That's just how it is and I understand that. People want athletes to act uniform for some reason. If he was an actor these 'crazy' things he does would go largely unnoticed.

Honestly I just want him to play, win a title and win finals MVP, so that all the talk about him not being a leader stops, it is just sad to see that he is not a team guy and informing the Nets, just so sad to see!

For the record, I’m not advocating cutting Kyrie lol I just could see it happening.

Regarding your question, he took personal time away from the team and hasn’t been in contact with them regarding his whereabouts. Plus partying with no mask. That’s just poor form and unsafe for him, his teammates and can affect their pockets (not every NBA player makes crazy money but that’s another topic lol). You don’t go awol and not mention to anyone what’s going on with you or why you’re doing what your doing. It can be kept confidential but say something to keep the franchise in the know. By behaving that way you’re leaving your TEAM in a bad spot and are hurting your chances at winning at chip.

He’s constantly (not just this season) saying things that alienate himself from everyone.
Ex: Blowing off the media interviews on several occasions and calling them pawns. His constantly throwing shots at Bron (another Nike athlete and quite honestly old news at this point). His comments about not having a head coach (Nash) back in October (he attempted to walk back those comments). Last season him saying they still needed more pieces given their roster. The list goes on and on lol. At a certain point companies just call it quits based on being associated with certain people, attitudes, and their image.

JS”

This is full of nonsense. If you actually read, Kyrie has been in contact with the Nets & team. Sean Marks confirmed that.

Kyrie doesn’t have a criminal record, hasn’t had any scandals, and is a hell of a basketball player. Nike not letting him go no time soon.

Back
Top Bottom