Nike Kyrie 7

I’m not saying this as prisoner of the moment - these are one of the nicest IDs I’ve EVER seen.
Appreciate that , i rarely make ids, was bored at work one day and was messing around , and fell in love with the color, I always loved the concepts kyrie 5, so I based it off that colorway , and the quality is very good on them

Loving the lows even though they don’t have the turbo zoom unit
85F601B7-B23A-41C0-8F9E-53E24EB73114.jpeg

couple more of the "Daughters" for Kyrie. From SBD: ("Nike Basketball will be releasing an upcoming “Daughters” pack that includes a series of signature models inspired by the athlete’s daughters. Shown here is the Nike Kyrie 7 that was made for Irving’s daughter Azurie Elizabeth Irving. )

1629916396323.png

1629916403666.png

1629916360911.png

release sept 11

Last edited:
Question:

I bought a pair of kybrid s2’s off eBay a week ago and the packaged arrived today but inside were some blazer low sacais in a smaller size. I tried to contact the seller but I can’t because eBay now has an “authenticity guarantee” program that approved the wrong sneakers to me and eBay no longer offers a phone number to speak to an actual human representative now. What can I do to get my money back or more importantly the s2’s I ordered?

Question:

I bought a pair of kybrid s2’s off eBay a week ago and the packaged arrived today but inside were some blazer low sacais in a smaller size. I tried to contact the seller but I can’t because eBay now has an “authenticity guarantee” program that approved the wrong sneakers to me and eBay no longer offers a phone number to speak to an actual human representative now. What can I do to get my money back or more importantly the s2’s I ordered?
Message ebaysneakers on Instagram

Back
Top Bottom