Nike Kyrie 7

Looks like the 7 got in on the multi-swoosh theme.

1631276339630.png

1631276376063.png

1631276388617.png

1631276395829.png

1631276412387.png

1631276348895.png

1631276321801.png

1631276359528.png

1631276422078.png

-------------------------------

Edit October 30th. I hope this fool gets his **** together so I can get these:

1635608294813.png
Anyone have the multi swoosh? Seriously considering getting them as my second pair. (I have the white/gold Kyrie 7’s right now)

I don't. I'm just hoping this fool gets his **** together cause I like the shoes but I can't support the tomfoolery. I would not have guessed he'd have sat this long and been mostly silent this long.

Diggin all 3 of those…hopefully they go on sale soon. Might pick up a few more 7s if I can get em on the low. So far I just have concept pair. Not a big fan of the 8s yet.
I don’t like the 8’s because he doesn’t like them. The Blue-Camo colorway is cool tho.

If the 7’s will go on sale for <$100, then I might considering getting the double swoosh. I love love love the interior/ankle area on that one.

Diggin all 3 of those…hopefully they go on sale soon. Might pick up a few more 7s if I can get em on the low. So far I just have concept pair. Not a big fan of the 8s yet.
the concept pair is a win my boy. so tough.

the supply chain has been killing factory stores and clearance outlets. I'm definitely hoping we get some discos soon. Although the pairs I want, ebay is my best bet.

the concept pair is a win my boy. so tough.

the supply chain has been killing factory stores and clearance outlets. I'm definitely hoping we get some discos soon. Although the pairs I want, ebay is my best bet.
The outlet closes to me is wack. Never anything good and if there is, it’s at retail.

The outlet closes to me is wack. Never anything good and if there is, it’s at retail.
You’re so lucky to have a concept, those are so sick.

I’ve also always wanted the 4 limited edition ones, but I wasn’t really into shoes when the 7’s first came out. :/

I did notice that when playing on a dirty court yesterday, the Kyrie 7’s we’re slipping a lot, especially in quick cuts.

This was probably due to the court being disgusting, but still.

Does anyone have the multi-swoosh Kyrie 7’s? I would love to see some pics not taken by Nike.

Yeah… just realized that. Did they drop on BLK Friday or something? I didn’t even get a notification from Nike about it.
No clue bro, didn’t even know until you mentioned it. Nikes been adding and “ghost sellout” a lot lately especially with the shipping delay situation.

No clue bro, didn’t even know until you mentioned it. Nikes been adding and “ghost sellout” a lot lately especially with the shipping delay situation.
Dang, that’s sad. I really wanted the Icon of sports.

Why didn’t they announce it? Or does anyone know.

I talked to a Nike member today, and he said he didn’t even know why we weren’t notified.

He didn’t however say to constantly check the app to see if the good sizes are back in stock. (He even gave me a tip to check first thing Monday and Friday mornings, because those are their restock days.

Im REALLY looking closely for the Icon of Sports and Soundwave, in size 12. They are soo beautiful. And only $140 too!? On GOAT they cost $300+.

Back
Top Bottom