NikeNews_NikeBasketball_KyrieIrving_Kyrie7_Black_11_rectangle_1600.jpg

Nike Kyrie 7 “Sisterhood”
nike-kyrie-7-sisterhood-1.jpg

Nike Kyrie 7 “Bred”
1002631f-nike-kyrie-7-black-red-release-date.jpg

Nike Kyrie 7 “Raygun”
nike-kyrie-7-raygun-lateral

Last edited:
So far I like the look and I'm cool with the eye. Just don't make them run small like the 6.

Looks like a stiff upper/mesh material. Those 2x lateral TPU pieces are this models version of lockdown (flytrap on the 5, strap on the 6).

I feel like the Kyrie line has been more or less the same since the 4, yet it's a pretty good shoe for the shifty/explosive guard.

Keen to see an elite version...

WTF @ the Kyrie 7.

I stand by what I said in the Kyrie 6 thread: The aesthetic design of the Kyrie line has gone down hill since the Kyrie 1. The Kyrie 1s are still the best looking out of his 7 sneakers.

I'd like to see something drastically different from the previous models.

I wonder how much I out he gives in the design. It’s the same designer since the 1? Not many models are drastic at all. That’s why the Hybrid S2 shoe blends in so well.

Can Nike please fix the fit.
THISSS the fit on the 5 and 6 is so tight it’s unmanageable. The flytrap strap on the 5 was literally a flytrap and the 6 I could barely get my foot in. You had to take the damn shoe apart to get a toe in

Makes you wonder wtf is Kyrie actually wearing or wtf happened in the development process

Picnic baskets for your feet, but I'm still intrigued. Is that an eye logo variant on the heel?

Back
Top Bottom