Nike Kyrie 7

gold.jpg

I don’t understand a “Weatherman” colorway on this shoe. They did it on the KD 4 cuz Kevin Durant wanted to grow up to be a weatherman when he was kid. Did Kyrie also aspire to be a meteorologist?

I don’t understand a “Weatherman” colorway on this shoe. They did it on the KD 4 cuz Kevin Durant wanted to grow up to be a weatherman when he was kid. Did Kyrie also aspire to be a meteorologist?

Do you follow the NBA? They're on the same team. KD is also doing a Kyrie inspired sneaker.

It's no different than Kyrie doing a Kobe inspired sneaker.

We’re there people complaining about the concept pair for only getting two stickers? I only got one lol. Went TTS and I’m glad that I did. Didn’t know SNKRS was gonna release em too. Would have tried to save $20 without the special box lol. Well I guess I paid $20 to guarantee them plus I got an extra box 🥃 half full 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

We’re there people complaining about the concept pair for only getting two stickers? I only got one lol. Went TTS and I’m glad that I did. Didn’t know SNKRS was gonna release em too. Would have tried to save $20 without the special box lol. Well I guess I paid $20 to guarantee them plus I got an extra box 🥃 half full 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

Same. I thought it was a concept only release

I’m kinda disappointed... This is the first Concepts pair I wasn’t able to get! I always got Kyrie’s with ease. I don’t see myself paying resell for them either because I ball in my shoes and Kyrie’s are not worth $200 to ball in.

I’m kinda disappointed... This is the first Concepts pair I wasn’t able to get! I always got Kyrie’s with ease. I don’t see myself paying resell for them either because I ball in my shoes and Kyrie’s are not worth $200 to ball in.
Are Kobe 6 Protro worth balling in at double that? Jw what u think

Are Kobe 6 Protro worth balling in at double that? Jw what u think
Believe it or not, they’re not worth it at their current price either. Especially the 5’s!!! I’ve kinda been balling in only Kyrie’s and current Jordan basketball shoes. They’re worth their price, but I get them on discount most times too.

I lost out on 12.5 and 12..... where can I get a pair other tha StockX?
Hold out fellas...price will drop. Check your OfferUp and cl apps. Im seeing them for $175ish. In a week or two resellers will panic and you can probably get em for $150.

Attachments

• 75D56AB0-88EF-4F69-9578-39E5C33E9E59.jpeg
    75D56AB0-88EF-4F69-9578-39E5C33E9E59.jpeg
    142.6 KB · Views: 216
I missed the SNKRS drop because I was occupied with car troubles and forgot about it. I'm p sad but not broken about it. I have the Kyrie 7 Play for the future to enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom