Nike Kyrie III

20170907_101632.jpg

Love them hope my city gets them, cause if they fit same as the kyrie 2's I'll need a 12.5 I had to take insole out of my size 12's in the 2's

Sizes starting to pop up on StockX and GOAT. Debating on whether I should give in and pay extra to guarantee myself a pair and save the trouble, or to just embrace the stress and try on release day.

Sizes starting to pop up on StockX and GOAT. Debating on whether I should give in and pay extra to guarantee myself a pair and save the trouble, or to just embrace the stress and try on release day.
A hundred dollar markup already imma try my luck on release day

Seen a twitter these are a "limited qs" anybody know wt this means number wise for each store?? 2 fsr or 3 fsr? Im hopin!!

Seen a twitter these are a "limited qs" anybody know wt this means number wise for each store?? 2 fsr or 3 fsr? Im hopin!!

It's very hard to answer the "limited QS" label tbh...
Some say it's on 1 or 2 fsr n that's it n won't restock...that's how it usually is...

On how nike labels it...that's wat I'm thinking...

For ftl that means no rewards or discounts apply...

All wen can do is wait for Sunday evening or Monday n see how they are releasing and wat nike stores are gona do...if they get em..

Look wat they did with the azg...the labeled em QS but only released in 3 stores total in America...

Just hope n pray all HOH n all Nike stores get em...

I heard a HoH only as mentioned already.

Probably one full size run, hope I'm wrong. Retail or bust. If I get the L, move on to the next sneaker.

Trying to lock down a pair through a connect. Hopefully he comes through for a little etxra.

Sounds like it'll be like the PG1 Shining.
Kobe's number (24) divided by Kyrie's number with Cavs of course (2) = 12000 pairs lol

It's very hard to answer the "limited QS" label tbh...
Some say it's on 1 or 2 fsr n that's it n won't restock...that's how it usually is...

On how nike labels it...that's wat I'm thinking...

For ftl that means no rewards or discounts apply...

All wen can do is wait for Sunday evening or Monday n see how they are releasing and wat nike stores are gona do...if they get em..

Look wat they did with the azg...the labeled em QS but only released in 3 stores total in America...

Just hope n pray all HOH n all Nike stores get em...

LIMITED QUICK STRIKE...
probably also one pair per customer...

The employees at my hoh at my mall was giving me the run around about how many they were going have hopefully SNKRS has enough for everyone

Back
Top Bottom