Nike Kyrie III

Ftl is killing me right now! I just want to know what is Goin on with these Kyries! I'm working that day but my girl is off and she is willing to line up for them. Im definitely trying online to get them but we'll see what happens. These are a must have!

Don't have time during the weeks. Didn't know asking how they fit was a big deal

because everyones feet are different. If you have wide and flat feet, me giving you my size won't help you. There seems to be way too many debates on this board about sizing.

Looks like i might have to chance it and drive to the hoh that's 45 minutes away

i would 100% have them if the regular ftl by me had them

These are around the exact same #s as the PG Shining my buddy at FTL told me. Just to compare.
Any idea how many pairs of pg1 or these per store? 1 fsr, 2 fsr, etc? Im hearin 36 pair at bigger hoh near me... 20 at smaller hoh locations

Being on vacation this week works out perfect. If my pair isn't locked up I can't swing by a HOH and grab my pair.

Any idea how many pairs of pg1 or these per store? 1 fsr, 2 fsr, etc? Im hearin 36 pair at bigger hoh near me... 20 at smaller hoh locations

The HOH near me got 2 sz runs. Biggest in the state. About 32 pairs.

The other HOH 30 mins away got 1 sz run. about 20 pairs.

Heads up got word that the Nike I called has more than 1 fsr...but no taking any chances I'm waking up early n avoiding the bs...

I'm hoping that a lot of Niketowns got these. It sucks. I live in the Portland area, Nike's backyard but a lot of the times they don't have the big releases. I'm already preparing myself now for the loss

Does anyone know if the Kyrie Bruce Lee's are going to be released in Europe? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom