Nike Kyrie III

So I clicked the link from ebates and it opened up nike plus app and I ended up checking out the shoes...does that mean I got the 10 percent off too or how does that work

copped size 8 for $109.78 with the $20 coupon from nike plus i get additional ebates rewards. If i dont like it i will just return it. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
How were you all able to cop these already?  I have the Nike Plus SNKRS app.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Excuse my ignorance.  Apparently I didn't realize the SNKRS app and the Nike+ app were different.  Please disregard the prior posting inquiring about access to the Shoe early. 

Oh I know, it's just a convenience to order them early.

Mildly off-topic though...NDC has been acting weird lately. I spend the majority of my time on a desktop, and my browser of choice is Firefox. Apparently Nike doesn't like Mozilla. The site won't allow me to login and has other glitches. I have to use Chrome. And through the desktop, you don't receive any alerts or reservations in your "inbox." The only way I can check that is via my tablet, which I don't break out daily just to check the Nike+ app. And I'm without a smartphone at the moment.

I've seen @babyJs23 post desktop links for early access to some Jordans, but I don't know how he finds those links.

Yeah, I've tried. On firefox there's no option to "log in." It just says "Help" in the top right corner. And in the last week or so, NDC won't even remember my country.

Guess they're pushing Chrome, just like they pushed Apple for SNKRS for the looongest time.

I'll cop these Monday no problem, but I missed a couple other reservations earlier this year including the RSBB 1s
mean.gif

Guess they're pushing Chrome, just like they pushed Apple for SNKRS for the looongest time
Interesting take here. There's definitely a connection. Even ADC had a glitch as early as two weeks ago when adding items to cart while being logged in via Chrome.

Back
Top Bottom