Nike Kyrie III

im wanting to like these. I feel like a BNTL is coming. They way they hyped the release I dont expect many pairs

Last edited:
you're an absolute fool if you think Kyries are reselling.
They are reselling. Average resell for Nike brand shoes are 40 to 80 bucks. You don't think those will fetch 200 bucks like the dreams, effects and KK joints?

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

They are reselling. Average resell for Nike brand shoes are 40 to 80 bucks. You don't think those will fetch 200 bucks like the dreams, effects and KK joints?

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

have fun with your $40 profit then man, thats my point.

have fun with your $40 profit then man, thats my point.
LOL I don't resell bro. #IJS

My whole point was if these were limited then they become hot to some. Not for looks but for monetary gain. Profit is always good regardless how small it may be.

I just don't understand why I got to be a fool for speaking the truth?

LOL I don't resell bro. #IJS

My whole point was if these were limited then they become hot to some. Not for looks but for monetary gain. Profit is always good regardless how small it may be.

I just don't understand why I got to be a fool for speaking the truth?

too much of the "culture" is just into "reselling" now, so any type of hype building comments I see before a release just annoy me. No "real" reseller is reselling Kyries, just people who think they can make money on EVERYthing.

Got a gift card sitting on my account so I may try for them, see how they are in hand. BNTL I suppose. No risk.

too much of the "culture" is just into "reselling" now, so any type of hype building comments I see before a release just annoy me. No "real" reseller is reselling Kyries, just people who think they can make money on EVERYthing.
It's truth in that. I don't think it's fake resellers out there? Lol they may be small time resellers that you allude to. As stated before they will have a buzz because of said reasons. 1st couple of pairs will have some value. I hate and love the resell market for the ridiculous inflation of price but at least it provides availability for those who WANT it.

Last edited:
whats he got on ?

all white with crimson swoosh ?

he is not blind, that is why he is not wearin those horrible red splatters

Back
Top Bottom