Nike Kyrie III

4dd.gif

Not sure whether to go for the BHM or black ice colorway on these. looks like the BHMs are restocked on footlocker. These were going for 150-180 on ebay a month or two back but ebay prices seem lower as well now

Last edited:
What do you yall think of this iD pair I just ordered? I just noticed all my hoop shoes are black. Time for a white based shoe to hoop in. This is basically inspired from the LeBron 9 & 10 Elite home colorways. I couldn't decide if I should of done metallic gold or university gold. So I did it two tone and it looks like they compliment each other well.

Also this is my first Nike iD pair ever. Always played around with it but never ordered a shoe. Ive heard iDs can come as soon as 3 weeks. Or does it always take 4?
Only reason I'd avoid white hoop shoes would be because they'd probably get stepped on and ruin the white unless you up keep them.

My brotherhood pair I use on the court is starting to get dirty from that.

I know the model available to us is just heel zoom, but are his versions of the 3's full length like the 2's?

I hope that at least one of the 5 finals PEs will release or I have to go as close as possible on Nike ID

2017 NBA Finals:

Game 1 6/1/2017 at Golden State: Red/Gold PE
Game 2 6/4/2017 at Golden State: White/Gold PE
Game 3 6/7/2017 vs. Golden State: Black/Yellow PE BRUCE LEE
Game 4 6/9/2017 vs. Golden State: Red/Gold PE IRON MAN
Game 5 6/12/2017 at Golden State: Black/Gold PE

Back
Top Bottom