Nike Kyrie III

Who over there at Nike is running what cws to drop and in whar sizes? All the signature lines have had trash color ways except for a few Lebron 14s.

Is there any other rumored colours? We have a triple black, aquas, a hurache, then I've heard creams

Is there any other rumored colours? We have a triple black, aquas, a hurache, then I've heard creams
the oreos and cookies n cremes posted a few pages back

I like all of these colorways but you can only buy so many of them when they are black or white based most of the time.. at the same time the brighter more vivid colors don't tend to sell well either..

They look nice in adult sizes too 
smh nike. What are you doing? 
mean.gif

Can someone tell me what shirt shorts and socks would match with the Kyrie 3 summer packs/ivory? Can't seem to find anything that does.

Can someone tell me what shirt shorts and socks would match with the Kyrie 3 summer packs/ivory? Can't seem to find anything that does.
do you mean the specific summer pack socks/nike shorts/t shirts? I have no idea if they made those i don't keep up with the new t shirt/sock releases as much.  The ivory kyrie 3s are a pretty neutral color I'd say they can go with almost anything. Black, white, gray, colors, etc. I guess you could wear something that has some turquoise logos or writing on it to match the outsole pods on the ivorys. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom