Nike Kyrie III

can someone share some info on the cushion on these?
I have the ones, and even tho they lack in cushion, its not a dealbreaker.

How are these compared to the ones? Is there zero cushion in the forefoot?

Still waiting for these lol
kyrie-3-pe-playoffs.jpg

wanted these so bad :smh::angry:

Anyone with on feet pics of the Kyrie 3 "Tuxedo"? still on the fence about them, I feel like I need to see some pics to convince me more lol. I noticed theres really no real pics for this color way online and no reviews of them on youtube, strange.

I have both. Never really felt the zoom in the ones but they're just a notch better than these in the forefoot. Otherwise I have the 3s as the better shoe the 1 was way too stiff and I didn't like the fit.

I wouldn't play in these shoes everytime just to help my joints

Kyrie 1 had forefoot zoom only
Kyrie 2 & Kyrie 3 had heel zoom only
IMG_4914.JPG IMG_4915.JPG IMG_4912.JPG
At first I was disappointed
But now I actually want to try a cheap pair of Kyrie 3

Despite who Kyrie Irving is, did he knock up Texas beauty queen and run, what team did he go to, is there heel zoom only or no zoom at all

I want to see how bad it is with heel zoom only. Nike is really trying to save money by removing forefoot zoom

First was Jordan 15 retro zoom remove
Then HyperDunk 2k7 retro zoom removed
Then is Kobe AD heel fake max zoom

I suppose KD9 KD9E KD10 is the best sneaker right now, at least full zoom is still there

Anyone with on feet pics of the Kyrie 3 "Tuxedo"? still on the fence about them, I feel like I need to see some pics to convince me more lol. I noticed theres really no real pics for this color way online and no reviews of them on youtube, strange.
Haven't seen nay pics myself, but Eastbay does have 20% off code going on right now!

I have both. Never really felt the zoom in the ones but they're just a notch better than these in the forefoot. Otherwise I have the 3s as the better shoe the 1 was way too stiff and I didn't like the fit.

I wouldn't play in these shoes everytime just to help my joints

I see.. I am just afraid they are bricks. I used to play in the rose models back in the day(1 and 1.5), and it kinda messed up my knees.
Now the least amount of cushion I got is the curry 2s i believe. Not my everyday shoe, but works for a shorter period of time. Is it comparable?

Kyrie 1 had forefoot zoom only
Kyrie 2 & Kyrie 3 had heel zoom only
IMG_4914.JPG IMG_4915.JPG IMG_4912.JPG
At first I was disappointed
But now I actually want to try a cheap pair of Kyrie 3

Despite who Kyrie Irving is, did he knock up Texas beauty queen and run, what team did he go to, is there heel zoom only or no zoom at all

I want to see how bad it is with heel zoom only. Nike is really trying to save money by removing forefoot zoom

First was Jordan 15 retro zoom remove
Then HyperDunk 2k7 retro zoom removed
Then is Kobe AD heel fake max zoom

I suppose KD9 KD9E KD10 is the best sneaker right now, at least full zoom is still there

It's not always about saving money. People like different setups. Some prefer zoom only in the heel or forefoot. Some like both. Some want full length. Some like Max Air. Gotta have variety.

Reactions: PJS
I see.. I am just afraid they are bricks. I used to play in the rose models back in the day(1 and 1.5), and it kinda messed up my knees.
Now the least amount of cushion I got is the curry 2s i believe. Not my everyday shoe, but works for a shorter period of time. Is it comparable?

i wore curry 2s for a bit. no it's not comparable, this shoe's forefoot has no give it's very stiff. I only wear them for games because the traction is reliable and the forefoot band flex is nice

i wore curry 2s for a bit. no it's not comparable, this shoe's forefoot has no give it's very stiff. I only wear them for games because the traction is reliable and the forefoot band flex is nice
yea ok. Is the lack of cushion something an insole might fix?

I just don't understand why wouldn't anyone want zoom in forefoot

here's a couple reasons why someone might not want cushion:
- any cushion increases reaction time as your foot sinks into the cushion before you actually move...remember when Kobe had them cut a few millimeters off the bottom of his shoe to get "a hundredth of a second better reaction time"
- minimalism movement: no cushion is closer to barefoot which is "natural".... some have theorized running barefoot actually decreases injuries {this point is still being argued}..my friend played in Greece with a teammate that played barefoot. said he was the best athlete he's EVER played with {sprinting, dunking, blocking shots, etc}.. i played hoop with guys from Africa who told me plenty of guys they knew played barefoot, but it was due to lack of availability of hoop shoes.

here's a reason Nike may not want cushion in the forefoot
- $$$$$$$..... cost less to make without the cushion

Last edited:
any photos of what Kyrie III he was wearing last night? looked like a dark blue, but i could be wrong....

Hi, I need some help regarding sizing fellas. I've never owned a pair of Kyrie kicks, and I have the choice to get the Kyrie Bruce Lee in either US 10.5 or 11.5. Ideally I would like my true size 11 but I can't find them anywhere for a reasonable re-sale price. I've heard they run TTS whilst others say they run a bit small. Should I go .5 up or down? Please enlighten me Fam, I would greatly appreciate it :smile:

I just received my second pair of Mamba Mentalities. Am thankful to be in the position to do so and can hardly wait to rock a pair

Back
Top Bottom