Nike Kyrie Infinity

For people that are unsure on sizing with this shoe, you do you.. but here are two shoes that are 11.5.

The Kyrie's are obviously shorter by a bit.

Attachments

• IMG_1597.jpg
    IMG_1597.jpg
    383.2 KB · Views: 117
For people that are unsure on sizing with this shoe, you do you.. but here are two shoes that are 11.5.

The Kyrie's are obviously shorter by a bit.
Personally went TTS, works perfect for me. (Wear a 12 in Kyrie 7’s btw)

I forgot to post my father's day Kyrie's that my kids designed for me. A yearly tradition.
20220716_165956.jpg
20220716_170028.jpg
Both pairs are cold 🥶

I’m a tweener (10 and 10.5) I scooped a 10.5 in the black pair during the recent Nike sale and had to send them back for an 11. Not sure if it’s just that specific cw but these run mad short. They’re like the huaraches of Nike BB :lol:

went up a half size up (12 to 12.5) and these fit perfectly with about a thumbs width length up front but everywhere else is snug a good snug size 12 woulda suffocated my feet

I saw on IG folks saying these were the new Fly Trap model but the forefoot in the pic appears to say Zoom Air Strobel which I doubt would be in the takedown models… guess we will find out!
Ye I was about to say, strobel on a take down model would be wild

The price that 8’s are going at are essentially take down model prices which is crazy.

whatever those are look horrible 😂

My 2 cents on the 8 sizing, I’ve played in my pair about 5x. I had to go TTS because 0.5 doesn’t exist. Definitely would recommend sizing up 0.5. That being said my pair started off very tight but have broken in and work well for me. They seem to get a little better each time. For sub $70 Im glad I got em, solid shoe. I wouldn’t pay more than 80. And the tongue is way too big 😂

Back
Top Bottom