Nike Kyrie Infinity

Anyone scoop mid n7 and want to share some pictures? I’m on the fence…
17586502-b961-4b49-b5e5-e3650af0bd57-jpeg.2994118
8D68542F-08AA-4349-9EA6-F3DA536BD067.jpeg
9137125F-A2B0-4A63-86C4-EABD44E21AB6.jpeg

Attachments

• 17586502-B961-4B49-B5E5-E3650AF0BD57.jpeg
    17586502-B961-4B49-B5E5-E3650AF0BD57.jpeg
    550 KB · Views: 667
Hate to jump to conclusions but I just can’t help thinking he can’t hoop or shoot for sht 😂😂😂
This …

The Infinity is the best cushioned Kyrie ever by a country mile.

The Infinity is the best performing Kyrie by a country mile.

It’s not too robust on the outsole like some of the obnoxiously round outsoles were at various time in the Kyrie line.

Upper is comfy right out the gates.

Tongue is huge but very padded and very comfortable.

And like I said, the cushioning is just fantastic, light years beyond what we were getting in this line. Which I’m sure Kyrie had more padding and cushioning in his actual shoes the entire time.

Sucks this is probably the final Kyrie shoe, once they finally nail it.

Sidebar, the EP edition is actually the way to go. More durable rubber compound outsole and unlike the rest of Nike product is built to house an actual foot and not a sliver of a foot.

Hell of a performance shoe I agree. That's why I'm grabbing a pair in every color that hits that $80 mark.

Most colorways are 30% off on Finishline.com/JDsports.com (they are sister companies that carry the same inventory) right now.

Some colorways slightly cheaper on NDC.

Last edited:
That's riDICulous! I hope you do go viral.
Lol na idc, was just kidding.

I actually had a pair of dunks from Goat, and Bleach coral Jordan 1 lows that also arrived today, via UPS, left at my front door. I was just glad it wasn’t one of those shoes that was left in the driveway 😂

Tried these out tonight, boiiiiii these are insane. I went TTS and they fit like a glove, no foot pain whatsoever.

Whoever that dude was who said he couldn’t make a jumper cause of the cushion can’t ball for ****. I was hitting step back jumpers and floaters all night long.

As far as my concern for “too much cushion”, I didn’t feel like it was. It was the perfect amount. The front strobe unit is soooo nice for crossovers, and the heel unit you can feel jus a lil when you land.

As far as my opinion of these VS the 7’s? Definitely get the 8’s. As far as the overall feel of the shoe, it felt pretty much the same. But as soon as you start shouting or hitting jumpers? It’s night and day.

Last edited:
this shoe is really underrated, imo. Def a top shoe performance wise.
Fr bro. AND I was able to cop at only $80 since this colorway as discounted, so the total was like $87 something. I coped my 7’s at $130 when they first released. Plus my zoom turbo unit in the forefoot never broke in for me in my 7’s, which is a bummer.

Fr bro. AND I was able to cop at only $80 since this colorway as discounted, so the total was like $87 something. I coped my 7’s at $130 when they first released. Plus my zoom turbo unit in the forefoot never broke in for me in my 7’s, which is a bummer.

Enjoy.

I’ve basically broken my pair in at this point and don’t wanna wear anything else.

Enjoy.

I’ve basically broken my pair in at this point and don’t wanna wear anything else.
Just curious, do you have the Jordan 36’s? And if so, how do these hold up compared to those? It’s almost a $100 different in price, so I’m just wondering if that’s worth it to some ppl.

Just curious, do you have the Jordan 36’s? And if so, how do these hold up compared to those? It’s almost a $100 different in price, so I’m just wondering if that’s worth it to some ppl.

I do not. I bet they’re performance beasts but I don’t play as much as I used to so don’t need a big rotation anymore.

I tried both the regular and low version of the AJ 36s and didn't like them AT ALL! I've come to realize though that I really prefer ball kicks that are super low to the ground and have major court feel, so that could be why. I love the Kyrie Infinity's and was a huge fan of the 7s. The KD 14s are great too. But the AJs? NAH! Gonna give the 37s a try when they come out to see if they're any better.

I tried both the regular and low version of the AJ 36s and didn't like them AT ALL! I've come to realize though that I really prefer ball kicks that are super low to the ground and have major court feel, so that could be why. I love the Kyrie Infinity's and was a huge fan of the 7s. The KD 14s are great too. But the AJs? NAH! Gonna give the 37s a try when they come out to see if they're any better.
Oh I never realized until jus now how frigin high they are off the ground. Court feel is a must for me, it jus feels natural.

Thx for the feedback. Def not interesting in coping the AJ 36’s, I was jus curious as to how they perform.

What are your favorite CW of this model?

I still haven’t picked up a pair. I’m not in a rush as my rotation is good and my playing days are far and few in between. However I do plan on picking up one down the line. Was on the fence on the n7 color way, but shoulda just copped for $50ish.

Are the purple (“thanos”) ones ever dropping? And do you think their are a lot more CW releasing due to this potentially being his last with Nike. The 7s were still releasing right up to the playoffs (with that last collabo).

My faves are the three I picked up: purple camo (my personal favorite), Sue Birds, and snakeskins. I'm also waiting for the purple/gold pair to drop in the States.

I've seen some additional CWs that may drop...although it's tough to tell, some are GS only. But I believe there will be one more shoe and a final 7-9 "Kybrid"

What are your favorite CW of this model?

I still haven’t picked up a pair. I’m not in a rush as my rotation is good and my playing days are far and few in between. However I do plan on picking up one down the line. Was on the fence on the n7 color way, but shoulda just copped for $50ish.

Are the purple (“thanos”) ones ever dropping? And do you think their are a lot more CW releasing due to this potentially being his last with Nike. The 7s were still releasing right up to the playoffs (with that last collabo).
Probably not a bad idea to grab a pair to see if these will work for you, and then you’ll know if you should be on the lookout for any deep discount steals. Idk if there’ll be better deals than what they are now but if there are, it’ll probably be selective colors and sizes.
That’s what I’m doing..my “dry” pair will get here by Monday lol. I always have to buy my first pair from Nike so I can play in them and return them if I need to. Once I know they work, I can go with Hibbett or whatever or eBay

Back
Top Bottom