Nike Kyrie Infinity

My faves are the three I picked up: purple camo (my personal favorite), Sue Birds, and snakeskins. I'm also waiting for the purple/gold pair to drop in the States.

I've seen some additional CWs that may drop...although it's tough to tell, some are GS only. But I believe there will be one more shoe and a final 7-9 "Kybrid"
Snakeskins = Bred colorway?

I’m trying to find some on feet pics of those, thinking about ordering another pair of the ones on discount but on the fence. I like the white pair but those will be the first to look like trash when they get dirty

i wasnt even checking for these but i saw one colorway instore and i instantly fell in love with that colorway. havent fell in love like that with a shoe since the black cement iv when i was a tiny kid.

i wasnt even checking for these but i saw one colorway instore and i instantly fell in love with that colorway. havent fell in love like that with a shoe since the black cement iv when i was a tiny kid.
Which CW?

Three black and one white colorways are what’s available under this promo. I haven’t really been playing in any of mine lately but for this price might pick up another pair just to have on ice…

My heel has been sore after playing in one of my pairs lately. Feel great while playing and then sore the next day. Might try the PG6 since those have a crazy amount of cushion in the heels.

its so beautiful 😍

🔥🔥🔥

Someone @ me when these up there or these right here under $100 :
nike-kyrie-low-5-nets-football-grey-black-blue-chil-sail-dj6012-003-9.jpg

yea really tempted to get the marine blues even without the 20% off but damn that would have been sweet. even 10% off would have been sweet 😂

Back
Top Bottom