Nike Kyrie Infinity

you guys are lucky no size 11.5-12 for me in the colors i want 😔
What colors were you looking for? I wear 12 as well

The 20% off sale came and went but I’d see sizes in a colorway sold out and then the next day they’d reappear…then later that day sold out again. I came up on the Red pair like that just by frequently checking the inventory

The 20% off sale came and went but I’d see sizes in a colorway sold out and then the next day they’d reappear…then later that day sold out again. I came up on the Red pair like that just by frequently checking the inventory
Same, I coped a 11.5 in the black/red by checking back every morning around 7.

20% sale is live, but only 3 colors showing up in size 12 for the Infinities.

There are several pairs of the lows available for around $80 after taxes if any one is looking for those

12. its my own damn fault. i waited too long. i only want the two light blue colorways. now im just waiting for footlocker to drop their prices. dont know why they havent done that yet

^ Would have made those a top 3 colorway with the man / machine and the grizzlies joints

These kyries are everywhere they went hard on the color ways. Also seeing them pop up way more in my locals gyms. They had everything to me except top tier traction but I think it was my specific N7 pair. May try for a solid rubber outsole on steep discount because I enjoyed everything else about the shoe.

These kyries are everywhere they went hard on the color ways. Also seeing them pop up way more in my locals gyms. They had everything to me except top tier traction but I think it was my specific N7 pair. May try for a solid rubber outsole on steep discount because I enjoyed everything else about the shoe.
I just scooped up the n7 pair for $50ish the other day. My first infinity pair. Hope they workout well and the traction isn’t bad. I wasn’t planning on buying this model. I was holding out for the “real 8s” but $50 and all rave reviews I couldn’t pass on it.

I just scooped up the n7 pair for $50ish the other day. My first infinity pair. Hope they workout well and the traction isn’t bad. I wasn’t planning on buying this model. I was holding out for the “real 8s” but $50 and all rave reviews I couldn’t pass on it.
They wern't horrible but definitely didn't give me the same bite as something like a KD 14 or Jordan 35 which I mostly hooped in the last year. They also don't squeak much at all (i know not an indication of good traction) but for me it's a mental thing and I hate when my shoes don't do that. Everything else about the shoe is top tier IMO

Once you break these in, the tractions bites super hard. The gym my team practices at also sucks ***, but don't tell my coach that.

Like they were biting so hard I almost fell over a couple of times and I was gaurding the best gaurd on our team. Mans like a baby ja morant. Anyway, yeah jus give em a chance to break in and you'll be good.

They also don't squeak much at all (i know not an indication of good traction) but for me it's a mental thing and I hate when my shoes don't do that. Everything else about the shoe is top tier IMO
I feel u on that one, lmao

7F32D2C2-DE5E-47A1-9D4D-70C6280AE60B.jpeg

Picked up some N7 lows for the low off Hibbets sports. Used them for a shoot around today and they felt okay, nothing special. I like the upper more than the Infinity but the obviously the cushion on those are far more superior. I’m sure they’ll improve with time but right now they felt like every other Kyrie low…bricks smh.

I wish Nike sig athletes were like Jordan brand in that the lows should have the same cushioning setup as the highs. These Kyrie lows are such a nice silhouette but the stick of gum zoom is basically useless lol… why couldn’t we get at least a zoom turbo unit if the mids had a whole *** forefoot strobel?

Quick lil update, still absolutely loving the shoe. Both the srobel and zoom have broken in and are so plush now, my feet never hurt after hooping. The traction is killer on dusty courts too. I only had to wipe a couple times last practice.

My only complaint is that the insoles stain my socks pink/red.
97ECEE3F-14B6-4F08-9AEE-F29775D8DDC1.jpeg

I know it’s a small thing, but all my elites are starting to look like this and it doesn’t wash out, lol.

My white socks are stained too from every pair of kicks I ball in. I mainly buy black or coloured now.
I mean, my Kyrie 7’s had a black insole and never had an issue with it staining black. Like I said not anything that would keep me from using the 8, just small things.

Back
Top Bottom