Nike Kyrie Infinity

Well if you’re in 11 that really means you’re 11 1/2 in the infinity. Unless it was the EP version. Absolute steal on that one though bro. Good pick up. You essentially got the shoe for $100 off
Uhm, what? I’m an 11 in the Kyrie 8 so I bought an 11 in the Kyrie 8. This is my 5th pair.

EDIT - never mind, I see what you are saying. Yeah, I’m normally a 10.5 but had to go 11 in these. You’re correct.

The Infinity's fit snug so some think they need to size up. And some do.

TTS fits perfect to me.
Right - I just realized what he was saying. I am slightly wide foot so I went up half size to an 11 in my pairs. Had too.

Right - I just realized what he was saying. I am slightly wide foot so I went up half size to an 11 in my pairs. Had too.

See all feet are different. I’m a wide footer too and TTS worked for me but some say TTS strangles their feet! :rofl:

See all feet are different. I’m a wide footer too and TTS worked for me but some say TTS strangles their feet! :rofl:
Yeah, that’s why sizing is so difficult when I wrote a review. I prefer a little more room past my toes and don’t mind pulling the laces tighter to snug up but Nightwing wants to have NO empty space and likes his toes right at the end of the shoe.

Yeah, that’s why sizing is so difficult when I wrote a review. I prefer a little more room past my toes and don’t mind pulling the laces tighter to snug up but Nightwing wants to have NO empty space and likes his toes right at the end of the shoe.

I feel you and I Definitely don’t like my shoes that close to the edge! :rofl:

Strangely it works on the Kylie’s for me, but I understand why others would .5 size up.

Alright that 20% code pushed me over to grab these. I did hoop in my TTS sz 13s a couple times and they did work but def snug/narrow.

C0F32CD6-B99E-4F15-A05E-5763E80FB967.jpeg

These joints marked down to $80. I think I’ll grab em. I only played in my other pair like 4-5x before moving on to other shoes I liked better, was intending to get back to them but just haven’t. Felt like they’re a 0.5 sz small. I wear a 13 and usually 13.5 isn’t there but they are in these. Before I cop I was going to hoop in my 13 once more to confirm I want them a smidge bigger. I think this is one of the best colorways
F526F9F3-671D-4680-9CF5-7DFD7167799F.png

Since they yanked all Kyrie stuff from NDC, I might pop by the outlet soon to see if they have any of his kicks on massive disco

I have $60 in rewards at DSG and was thinking to cop the black and silver pair for $44 total while I still can. The colorway is absolute fire. I loved everything about the infinity but I thought the traction was solid at best. It's possible it could have been the N7 colorway I had being translucent and not solid rubber. Trying to decide if I want to do this or get the Lebon 20 on discount.

Any thoughts? I've tried the Lebrons in store and I personally liked them a lot but I feel like a $45 hoop shoe is hard to beat lol.

I have $60 in rewards at DSG and was thinking to cop the black and silver pair for $44 total while I still can. The colorway is absolute fire. I loved everything about the infinity but I thought the traction was solid at best. It's possible it could have been the N7 colorway I had being translucent and not solid rubber. Trying to decide if I want to do this or get the Lebon 20 on discount.

Any thoughts? I've tried the Lebrons in store and I personally liked them a lot but I feel like a $45 hoop shoe is hard to beat lol.
Infinites are hard to beat, they really are amazing shoes. It could be a while before we see LeBron XX’s on disco tho

I would get the lebrons and grab the infinity’s on a different sale.

Back
Top Bottom