Nike Kyrie Infinity

Quick lil update, still absolutely loving the shoe. Both the srobel and zoom have broken in and are so plush now, my feet never hurt after hooping. The traction is killer on dusty courts too. I only had to wipe a couple times last practice.

My only complaint is that the insoles stain my socks pink/red.
97ECEE3F-14B6-4F08-9AEE-F29775D8DDC1.jpeg

I know it’s a small thing, but all my elites are starting to look like this and it doesn’t wash out, lol.
Best performance Kyrie ever and by far most comfortable ever. Never have I owned 5x pairs of the same Kyrie model. Couple fire colorways too. Leave me so hyped for the 8 which is even superior aesthetically, paying visible homages to Kobe’s

Best performance Kyrie ever and by far most comfortable ever. Never have I owned 5x pairs of the same Kyrie model. Couple fire colorways too. Leave me so hyped for the 8 which is even superior aesthetically, paying visible homages to Kobe’s

Seems as if all the 2022-2023 Nike Basketball sigs so far (KD15, LeBron20, Kyrie8 and the GT Cut 2, although not a sig) are using Kobe signature shoe inspiration.

I prefer low cut or lower mid cut basketball shoes so I'm here for it.

Yessir. Last night at practice I switched back to my Kyrie 7’s just for kicks. Hell naw, never going back. They just feel like bricks compared to the 8’s.

These joints marked down to $80. I think I’ll grab em. I only played in my other pair like 4-5x before moving on to other shoes I liked better, was intending to get back to them but just haven’t. Felt like they’re a 0.5 sz small. I wear a 13 and usually 13.5 isn’t there but they are in these. Before I cop I was going to hoop in my 13 once more to confirm I want them a smidge bigger. I think this is one of the best colorways
F526F9F3-671D-4680-9CF5-7DFD7167799F.png

B4511C33-BA5E-4180-9500-EADBB09777FF.jpeg

I have mixed emotions!!!!!!!!
I LOVE how they fit right out the box. Laced them up and they feel good off rip, even though I know they’re gonna need some break in time. I HATE that they all went on sale for $80.00 on NDC the day after I bought these! I only got these because they were $80shipped on FNL, but this color way looks better in person. Excited to hoop in these.

Grabbed the Valentines at the outlets today for $60 and 30% off = $42 plus tax. They were putting out a FSR up to size 15 (I’m an 11).
Well if you’re in 11 that really means you’re 11 1/2 in the infinity. Unless it was the EP version. Absolute steal on that one though bro. Good pick up. You essentially got the shoe for $100 off

B4511C33-BA5E-4180-9500-EADBB09777FF.jpeg

I have mixed emotions!!!!!!!!
I LOVE how they fit right out the box. Laced them up and they feel good off rip, even though I know they’re gonna need some break in time. I HATE that they all went on sale for $80.00 on NDC the day after I bought these! I only got these because they were $80shipped on FNL, but this color way looks better in person. Excited to hoop in these.
Why do you hate that they got marked down to the same price you paid lol. I thought u were gonna say you paid full msrp and then they were dropped to 80

Why do you hate that they got marked down to the same price you paid lol. I thought u were gonna say you paid full msrp and then they were dropped to 80
I paid $100 for mine and then a few weeks later they were discounted to $75 something :smh:

I paid $100 for mine and then a few weeks later they were discounted to $75 something :smh:
U know if u copped off Nike they can credit you the difference if u hit up their chat. Idk how long after the fact but definitely within the 60 return window would be fine. I wouldn’t be surprised if you still could get the credit, they might be able to see when they dropped price after ur purchase. Every $ counts lol

U know if u copped off Nike they can credit you the difference if u hit up their chat. Idk how long after the fact but definitely within the 60 return window would be fine. I wouldn’t be surprised if you still could get the credit, they might be able to see when they dropped price after ur purchase. Every $ counts lol
Yep, Nike customer service is outstanding, they’ve done this for me a number of times. A shoe goes on sale for 20% off, and then they inexplicably have another sale and it’s significantly discounted for me than that, they refunded me the money before for the difference

My bad I was just joking. The ying Yang pair was the only one marked pretty low when I had some other options. And that’s good to kno about Nike because I NEVER knew that. Thank you!

which ones are EP version and XDR (?) version? I have the 6s in size 10. Should i go up half a size for the inifinities as others are doing?

which ones are EP version and XDR (?) version? I have the 6s in size 10. Should i go up half a size for the inifinities as others are doing?
EPs are true to size, actual space in the forefoot for a human foot and have XDR more durable rubber soles. Hit up id4shoes on eBay, they got them

Back
Top Bottom