Nike Kyrie Infinity

Heckin tempted. On sale? Plus it’s my birthday today, so the fam gave me with a $100 Nike gift card. :pimp:
DCFE487E-4EA8-4AA3-9870-33ACEC1477B4.png

Happy Bday yung god. :pimp:

Go for it, I woudnt get that color though. Anything else on sale?

Happy Bday yung god. :pimp:

Go for it, I woudnt get that color though. Anything else on sale?
Unfortunately the only other one I might want is this one:
77031BF3-EA5F-4CA1-8FA4-D0B84D9A1511.png

(the original colorway and then the one with the pink on the side are also discounted but ion want those)

Also I’ve prolly asked this a million times, but tts? Or 0.5 size up?

My TTS is a 11.5, but my 7’s are a 12, and they fit like a glove.

yeah and I’m on the narrow side. Maybe they break in and loosen… but that alone would be a process

Yeah def run short. I’m always a 9.5, if not a 9. Had to send back the 9.5 and get a 10, and I have a narrow foot. Only other shoe I’ve ever got a 10 in was the Pg4.

I went 1/2 size up but i think TTS would have been better (TTS was sold out).
I don't think they are narrow maybe because it is 9.5 and not a 9.
With big socks the size is ok but i still have one finger.
Toe box material is weird and surprising.
About cushionning, i don't think the heel zoom unit will last a long time and i feel i'm very low to the ground.

IMG_4914.JPG IMG_4915.JPG IMG_4913.JPG

Maybe 1/2 size up will be good for me. The kyrie infinite remember me the AJ 8, with 2 air soles unit, and the strape design under the tongue.
They could have been called the light marine bugs bunny lol

I remember the K 7 size 9 were really really really tight for me so i think it is the same deal with the Kyrie 8!!

The only thing about this shoe that’s lacking is a shank of some sort to provide stability. I went TTS and also have one pair half size up, and I prefer the TTS.
Did the 7’s have a shank? I honestly have no problem with my 7’s rn, but I just couldn’t pass these up for the price.

I went 1/2 size up but i think TTS would have been better (TTS was sold out).
I don't think they are narrow maybe because it is 9.5 and not a 9.
With big socks the size is ok but i still have one finger.
Toe box material is weird and surprising.
About cushionning, i don't think the heel zoom unit will last a long time and i feel i'm very low to the ground.

IMG_4914.JPG IMG_4915.JPG IMG_4913.JPG

Maybe 1/2 size up will be good for me. The kyrie infinite remember me the AJ 8, with 2 air soles unit, and the strape design under the tongue.
They could have been called the light marine bugs bunny lol

I remember the K 7 size 9 were really really really tight for me so i think it is the same deal with the Kyrie 8!!
What’s the toe box material feel like? Just from pics it looks cheap/soft, but ppl be saying it’s tough.

Last edited:
I will say like the Jordan 34 material or also KD13. I think it is resistant.
Inside, the toe box is really soft and confortable.
Maybe the feeling is a little bit cheap, but even if it is cheap, it is really really light.
IMG_4932.JPG IMG_4931.JPG

The only thing about this shoe that’s lacking is a shank of some sort to provide stability. I went TTS and also have one pair half size up, and I prefer the TTS.
Yep. I started wearing aftermarket insoles (game day pros) to add some rigidity to the shoe but now the width is an issue. Gonna try thinner socks to see if that helps.

Too many mods w/ this shoe 😂

This colorway is fire, but it might be too hard to pull off with white socks, Idek. Guess I’m jus used to wearing white hooping shoes? Lol.
2E79AE78-4BEB-4F32-A464-B7816A3E3E84.jpeg

Anyway, here is the 11.5 compared to my 7’s in a 12.
A1CC0BF5-0E41-4386-A042-A23BF61FCAC6.jpeg

I think I’ll have to return and get a 12, they are jus too tight.

Back
Top Bottom