Nike Lebron 17

That hat shannon got lmaooooo
Kinda look like them hats with big words we use to wear in high school

remind me of that time we all agreed to meet up at the mall and wear our new era fitteds. but you was clownin us grizz and said you was on some next level **** doper than our fitteds. You had us waiting for like 30 minutes and finally came through the mall doors rocking a cowboys football helmet. you remember that day?

B8E88A66-CC1E-4298-808F-D0C661DBE639.jpeg
05F99458-8974-4C85-BE52-9CE253BE8281.jpeg
0570AEF7-469A-4664-96A6-959AD094E549.jpeg
E4931907-98E2-40A2-9866-CC60AA7C17C0.jpeg

Yeah the laces look terrible and the purple swoosh messes up the shoe. I saw the picture last night and was wondering why the shoe looked like crap all of a sudden and diminished my interest in it. But I guess if he wants to make his PE look terrible, go for it.

I know this isn't a b-ball thread exactly, but does anyone know why it seems like LeBron leans back on more of his jumpshots now? Seems like ever since he started taking those LeF*** you 3s all his jumpshots are that way. He never was a phenomenal jumpshooter but his Miami days he seemed a lot more squared up.

And his free throw routine is pretty bad rn.

Didn’t even notice that but went back all the way too rookie year to confirm. I can’t tell exactly when he switched up but he definitely did based on pics. Don’t see anything in his stats though.

Probably started leaning back gradually in synch with the hairline bro.

Didn’t even notice that but went back all the way too rookie year to confirm. I can’t tell exactly when he switched up but he definitely did based on pics. Don’t see anything in his stats though.

Probably started leaning back gradually in synch with the hairline bro.
😂😂😂😂

Ya know I just watched yesterday's highlights and all of the shots(well ones that went in since highlights) he was squared up and generating power without fading.

Kinda look like them hats with big words we use to wear in high school

remind me of that time we all agreed to meet up at the mall and wear our new era fitteds. but you was clownin us grizz and said you was on some next level **** doper than our fitteds. You had us waiting for like 30 minutes and finally came through the mall doors rocking a cowboys football helmet. you remember that day?
:lol:

I know this isn't a b-ball thread exactly, but does anyone know why it seems like LeBron leans back on more of his jumpshots now? Seems like ever since he started taking those LeF*** you 3s all his jumpshots are that way. He never was a phenomenal jumpshooter but his Miami days he seemed a lot more squared up.

And his free throw routine is pretty bad rn.
That ish work. I know he not but it seem like he shooting 70% on threes when he lean back like fat joe

The 16 thread is dead. The lows fit TTS and comfy? Might take advantage of this sale on NDC
I just got my 1st pair of 16 lows in today from Finishline’s BF sale. I’ve been going .5 down on all LBJ shoes since the 14’s, but I prefer a more snug fit rather than one with a little extra wiggle room up front. Haven’t played in the lows yet, just walking around the house they feel pretty similar to the mids but the mesh upper seems to be more supportive/restrictive. Tell you one thing though, I do miss the bounce of the 16’s...take that cushioning set up and the upper of the 17’s and you’d have one heck of a shoe (Nike if you’re listening...)

Back
Top Bottom