Nike Lebron 17

it was close enough suprise drop just not during game

Oh I was basically saying you were right. I'm headed to the gym tomorrow so I took some time away from the computer to see which shoes I planned to play in. I been playin in 34s but wanted to switch it up for a week so I went through a couple of options, decided what I was doing, and when I came back the shoes had dropped 25 minutes prior so I missed it, of course. But hey, maybe that's the bball gods telling me to skip these and wait for the other colorway.

For people wondering if some of us don't buy them at the end of the month after missing, I don't have endless cash so by the 28th, I might have gotten the James Gang, other shoes I'm looking at playing in might have been restocked, or other shoes might have gone on sale, or been announced, or come out in new colorways, or other shoes may have been given release dates, or gotten bad performance reviews, or other orders come in and that eliminates the need for these. The date was said to have been today for the release but in 2 weeks a lot can happen. So it's not like some of us are just being weird if we wanted them today but don't cop em on 2/28.

Oh I was basically saying you were right. I'm headed to the gym tomorrow so I took some time away from the computer to see which shoes I planned to play in. I been playin in 34s but wanted to switch it up for a week so I went through a couple of options, decided what I was doing, and when I came back the shoes had dropped 25 minutes prior so I missed it, of course. But hey, maybe that's the bball gods telling me to skip these and wait for the other colorway.

For people wondering if some of us don't buy them at the end of the month after missing, I don't have endless cash so by the 28th, I might have gotten the James Gang, other shoes I'm looking at playing in might have been restocked, or other shoes might have gone on sale, or been announced, or come out in new colorways, or other shoes may have been given release dates, or gotten bad performance reviews, or other orders come in and that eliminates the need for these. The date was said to have been today for the release but in 2 weeks a lot can happen. So it's not like some of us are just being weird if we wanted them today but don't cop em on 2/28.

Totally agree pockets change in 2 weeks. Luckily the only things i am looking for are the 17s some odd ball acg launches and then waiting patiently for if and when the Kobes start dropping again.

Last edited:
I missed because I was in the movie theater with my kids...Grizz saved me the StockX price with sliding that 28th info at me because my app didn’t update after they “sold out”...Fully planning on buying then 🤷‍♂️...

Best color so far for me are in the arena, win/win, red carpet, lakers.

still feeling undecided with the monstars. Also I tried the LeBron 17s again yesterday, while I was pulling up the shoes into my feet, I pinched on the triangle / crown part of the back. Feel kinda stretchy, I have a feeling that those will inevitably stretch out or snap at one point if you keep on pulling them?

still feeling undecided with the monstars. Also I tried the LeBron 17s again yesterday, while I was pulling up the shoes into my feet, I pinched on the triangle / crown part of the back. Feel kinda stretchy, I have a feeling that those will inevitably stretch out or snap at one point if you keep on pulling them?

Triangle piece ripped on my first Lakers pair after a couple wears...Pics should be in the thread gallery...Haven’t had any issues with any other pairs...Could’ve been a fluke but I did stop using that piece to pull the shoe on...

wheres that been said?
Right on the snkrs app
F85C33C3-8277-4961-A208-92DB11E8619B.png

i liked the flights because they were not infrared like everyone said but university red

I missed because I was in the movie theater with my kids...Grizz saved me the StockX price with sliding that 28th info at me because my app didn’t update after they “sold out”...Fully planning on buying then 🤷‍♂️...
Just follow the sneaker twitters man. SL tweeted they were releasing on the 28th. That’s how everyone gets their info.

17 lows ordered and on the way.

That said, will probably buy again on the 28th using gift cards. Can’t wait to see these.

Lows TS are available on NDC Mx, since Wednesday the jerseys were posted as upcoming, been checking them every single day since and of course they released them today at I don't know which early morning time and they sold out. The antics of NDC are stupid.

Edit: they made the jerseys available at 2 am, what a EFFING JOKE! Sorry, I had to vent

Last edited:
Why is it that there’s no Nike ID on brons the past few years , I would like to make some with the 17s

Why is it that there’s no Nike ID on brons the past few years , I would like to make some with the 17s

Manufacturing process is one of the reasons why you aren't going to see lebron 17s on nike id, especially if they continue to use flyknit material.

Yeah I'm thinking the Monstars and Tune Squads are just a nod to the original Space Jam.. Im thinking the same with the jerseys and shorts that dropped.

Lol

u a wild boy coming up with this theory lol

nah. you think this was the big Space Jam 2 release Nike came up with? We have a year and a half til the movie. the jersey descriptions on NDC say they are a nod to the original space jam, and I just don't see these being the only shoes we get.

Nothing says the shoes/jerseys that dropped are for space jam 2

nah. you think this was the big Space Jam 2 release Nike came up with? We have a year and a half til the movie. the jersey descriptions on NDC say they are a nod to the original space jam, and I just don't see these being the only shoes we get.

Nothing says the shoes/jerseys that dropped are for space jam 2
Yes. That’s why their not called space jam 2 anywhere on the shoes lol

I’m just F’n with u

Back
Top Bottom