Nike Lebron 17

58B35AA1-0F29-49CB-B147-34FF66A16E2E.jpeg

Rare instance where the released version is better than the PE’s IMO

Took the words right out of my mouth. The released monstars are way better.....I aint feeling that color choice on the PEs at all. "You always want what you cant have" so I can see why people would say those PEs are better just because lol.

Took the words right out of my mouth. The released monstars are way better.....I aint feeling that color choice on the PEs at all. "You always want what you cant have" so I can see why people would say those PEs are better just because lol.

Hard to disagree, I just like that green color, but the regular Monstars are really nicely executed, just wish they had more casual appeal to me.

Dog we don’t want the monstars that released bc they are not that hot...nothing to do with not being able to get the pe.

Dog we don’t want the monstars that released bc they are not that hot...nothing to do with not being able to get the pe.
Dog, get your reading comprehension skills up. When did I ever say you or anyone want the monstars? What are you talking about. I just quoted and responded to someone who made the comparison between the released and PE pair. I stated my opinion that something being limited/hype/ PE (unattainable ) makes the shoe more desirable it's human nature. Released version or PE, I dont care if you or anyone want the monstars or think its hot or not. I give no ****s.

Dog, get your reading comprehension skills up. When did I ever say you or anyone want the monstars? What are you talking about. I just quoted and responded to someone who made the comparison between the released and PE pair. I stated my opinion that something being limited/hype/ PE (unattainable ) makes the shoe more desirable it's human nature. Released version or PE, I dont care if you or anyone want the monstars or think its hot or not. I give no ****s.
mad cuz we don’t like them poop monstars.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom