Nike Lebron 17

Have any of you played in the lows? I don't even know why I care about these because it's not like gyms are even open or you can get any runs in anywhere, but

For me the lows have great traction, responsive react foam but not too firm. Super snug to where it’s uncomfortable but even then when the heel of my sneaker got stepped on shoe flew right off. Overall disappointment imo.

The 24 fitness professional hoopers, see’s outdoor courts beneath them.

I love playing outdoors. But you can't be within 6 feet of people, outdoors or indoors. Can't get a run in. I mean you could play 21 or something but even then, you can't guard anybody. Not trying to be out there playing Harden or Uninterested Superstar Vet defense on dudes.

I love playing outdoors. But you can't be within 6 feet of people, outdoors or indoors. Can't get a run in. I mean you could play 21 or something but even then, you can't guard anybody. Not trying to be out there playing Harden or Uninterested Superstar Vet defense on dudes.
You might as well guard them if you're sharing a ball with them. Once you crossed that line you're pretty much shaking hands and sweat with them.

I'm conflicted about the white stitching, and the overhead look reminds me of the weartesters logo, and I shouldn't be buying shoes in the face of a recession that was already predicted pre-coronavirus, and on top of that I have nowhere to play in them, but they still look good to me.

lb17lowb.jpg

lb17lowa.jpg

lb17lowc.jpg
lb17lowd.jpg

I don’t think those are real. Haven’t seen those on any of the it accounts or blogs.The other pair that comes out on the same day is white/voltage purple/dynamic yellow/ violet star. Want to see those.

Back
Top Bottom