Nike Lebron 17

And all of those guys are still alive ...

Clearly Corona and actual deaths are more important than anything sports related. It was more of a "in addition to" statement. Amidst all the real issues, their forms of escape are also falling apart.

No pics of laker colored 17 lows that’s suppose to release on April 1st? Also I see a multi color suppose to release on April 17th

These cam in today and that's crap that they already discounted them

Attachments

• 15847456156114552435311700426307.jpg
    15847456156114552435311700426307.jpg
    446.9 KB · Views: 278
These cam in today and that's crap that they already discounted them
go on nike chat and tell them. if its only been 14 days since you ordered they will refund you the difference. just tell them the sale price is reflected once you add to cart. i had to point that out for a purchase recently because these nike reps are clueless about the automatic codes

thats 50 bucks saved get yo money back!

Where did you guys come up with the 14-days?

If you order from NDC you get a 30-day return policy. So you could send the shoes back for a refund of the higher original price and order a new pair at the discounted price. Confronted with the knowledge that essentially you're sending back a perfectly good pair of shoes at their expense, they'll price-adjust within the 30 days.

If you order from NDC you get a 30-day return policy. So you could send the shoes back for a refund of the higher original price and order a new pair at the discounted price. Confronted with the knowledge that essentially you're sending back a perfectly good pair of shoes at their expense, they'll price-adjust within the 30 days.
I asked the nike rep. Its a price adjustment. if the price goes lower than what you pay before 14 days are up they will refund you the difference.

you dont have to send the shoes back at all just tell customer rep over chat or phone. you have 14 days to do so

for example i bought my soul glos for 104 plus tax because if you added to cart it automatically took 20 percent off (130 before 20% off). 8 days later it dropped to 117 but once added to cart it still took 20 percent off.

the rep didnt know it got discounted once you added to cart. he was like “it looks like you got an even better deal!” referring to seeing that i paid 104 plus tax instead of 117 plus tax. I had to tell him no once you add to cart it gets even cheaper. so he added the 117 price to the cart and sure enough it took 20 percent off of 117 and showed 94 plus tax so he refunded me $10 😂

Last edited:
Yeah I get it, I just don't know why they'd say 14 days when you can do the switcheroo method for 30 days.

Well, probably so people DON'T use it...also; just noticed they increased the return window from purchases made since early February to 60 days.

Yeah I get it, I just don't know why they'd say 14 days when you can do the switcheroo method for 30 days.

Well, probably so people DON'T use it...also; just noticed they increased the return window from purchases made since early February to 60 days.

dude it’s 14 days for price adjustments! We aren’t talking about returns 🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom