Nike Lebron 17

Where did you guys come up with the 14-days?

If you order from NDC you get a 30-day return policy. So you could send the shoes back for a refund of the higher original price and order a new pair at the discounted price. Confronted with the knowledge that essentially you're sending back a perfectly good pair of shoes at their expense, they'll price-adjust within the 30 days.

I've had this issue and for me it has been no price adjust, so rather than spend time discussing with a representative for me it has been easier to just buy the discounted ones and return the old order. Have done it several times.

Never knew about the 14 day price adjustment.

Thanks for that. Not a huge deal to ship or take em back but price adjustments do save time.

dude it’s 14 days for price adjustments! We aren’t talking about returns 🤣🤣🤣
Nike will take unworn items from years as long as you have a receipt. The 30 days is for anything. You can wear them and return them for a full refund within 30 days.

8AFD21BD-2DA0-44EC-8A61-55A23F77685B.jpeg

The first entries of the Lebron Watch. Those billy hoyles are incredible 🔥

Of course I just buy the navy pair that released last week today, and then these leak.... just let me know when so I can prepare/repair my wallet.

Last edited:
Idk what’s the deal with Nike when they chose color ways,
The 15’s had at least 10 good colors if you include the watch and Kith pairs

16’s had a good 6 colors including the lows

Only 17’s I’m really feeling is red carpet and
Mr Swackhammer maybe we will get some more good colors before it’s over

Lets be taste is subjective each person likes what they like. Intrested in billy hoyles. Not in the reds

then you previous statement can’t be presented as fact then. 17s have had some solid color ways. Future airs, lakers, red carpets, I promise, space jams, swackhammers, James gang, breds, currencies, navy joints that just released, the black/white/gold lows. Colorways have been solid. I think it’s the price that puts most off.

then you previous statement can’t be presented as fact then. 17s have had some solid color ways. Future airs, lakers, red carpets, I promise, space jams, swackhammers, James gang, breds, currencies, navy joints that just released, the black/white/gold lows. Colorways have been solid. I think it’s the price that puts most off.
Far as me you are 100% current my post is best off colors I feel are worth retail, only 17’s worth retail to me are Red carpets and Mr Swackhammers

The only colorway I really didn’t feel was the Oreo. I thought I was gon sit this model out based off the Oreo. But I copped Laker, Bred, & red carpet. I want more to but I can’t afford anymore right now

Back
Top Bottom