Nike Lebron 17

The only colorway I really didn’t feel was the Oreo. I thought I was gon sit this model out based off the Oreo. But I copped Laker, Bred, & red carpet. I want more to but I can’t afford anymore right now

I hear ya. The Oreo colorway just feels really played out with this sig. I wish I grabbed the lakers pair but haven’t seen my size anywhere because I waited too long. Really like this model. Right now I have:

future air
Red carpets
I promise
Win wins
Monstars
Toonesquad lows
And the navy ones that just released

I’m still kind of pissed I missed the Future Airs...honestly though, if I can add the WMCJ aka Billy Hoyles pair along with the Red Carpets & Swackhammers I think my collection of 17s will be complete.

With everything going on, even the Lebron Watch pairs shouldn’t top $175, IMO.

Yea I agree. Nike was hurting so much from sales, they put their whole site on sale with that 25% off.

It's a minor point really, but I don't think they were hurting for sales, I think they realized they would be hurting soon after so many people lost their jobs and with the uncertainty over the spread of the disease, the effect on the markets, etc. It's not a blip they can run a 25% sale for and go back to business. In a month their prices are going to have to be much lower or their sales are going to be 40% sitewide as they try to pull in as much revenue as they can. But again, point taken, and it's a minor thing to point out.

The way the market has plummeted the last two weeks and Nike’s stock being the lowest it’s been in more than a year, yea I do think they realize now and in the future they’re going to be hurting in sales until this clears out.

attention detail is on point! the mr robinson's neighborhood font on the insole is dope! the color blocking could've been better, but i'll give 'em an A for effort

Image may contain: shoes

1584940446396.png

The insole reminded me of this :lol:

I like it, but they fully didn't execute the idea imo.

The inner liner should've been black.
Its missing the the black speckle/volt green pattern found on the actual command forces.
Translucent sole? why?
teal blue lace holes should have been used.
Stitching on the "Nike Air Logo" on the back of the heel, would've been dope.
For the fruity pebble knitposte, i would've just made it volt green mixed in with black.
id4shoes_91033538_503577793640648_7361265145353309671_n.jpg

1584973195161.png

1584973900033.png

Lebron17
1. I promise
2. Swackhammer
3. Lakers
4. James gang
5. MONSTARS
My top 5 so far depending on other cw dropping

Back
Top Bottom