Nike Lebron 17

Like this???
qIpFzlAFTQ6BjotdgB+QjQ.jpg

yeah but i do reverse bcuz reasons, also after wearing them this weekend, they fit way tighter than my Future Airs, those bands make them tight on my feet, not sure how i feel about them anymore.....

11, 15, and 16s were pretty spicy but I can't disagree that the 17 are up there.

I'm not a huge fan of Nike's push of the split-pod forefoot Zoom, though.

Yo just a heads up on the Nike app it should give an automatic 30% Off on footwear only because it’s the Nike app Anniversary.

also I forgot who posted it earlier but one thing I did notice with the sizing of the graffitis 17 is that it’s hard to get your feet in them. I’m honestly thinking about sending my size 12 back to Nike. I do really like them but damn are they tight as ****

Yo just a heads up on the Nike app it should give an automatic 30% Off on footwear only because it’s the Nike app Anniversary.

also I forgot who posted it earlier but one thing I did notice with the sizing of the graffitis 17 is that it’s hard to get your feet in them. I’m honestly thinking about sending my size 12 back to Nike. I do really like them but damn are they tight as ****

This is like the third time I've heard about 30% on the app, but I don't see anything. I also never got an offer for a promo code for spending $150 back in July.

Are these things only going out to iOS users or something?

This is like the third time I've heard about 30% on the app, but I don't see anything. I also never got an offer for a promo code for spending $150 back in July.

Are these things only going out to iOS users or something?
I’m on an iPhone so maybe that’s what it is idk though

Attachments

• F66DDD18-9209-4054-AF04-F3F3A3A95CD1.png
    F66DDD18-9209-4054-AF04-F3F3A3A95CD1.png
    739.3 KB · Views: 68
  • 07B38153-8830-484B-AEDE-A1758AFE493B.png
    07B38153-8830-484B-AEDE-A1758AFE493B.png
    557.9 KB · Views: 219
  • 254C34E6-80E2-4256-A669-1529C70B7E53.png
    254C34E6-80E2-4256-A669-1529C70B7E53.png
    673.9 KB · Views: 230
Since there is no dedicated LeBron Soldier 13 thread (atleast a one that I can find using search), I'm gonna ask here. Has anyone had problems with their Soldier 13s plastic buckle things, where the strap runs through? I bought a pair, and when I started to try them on, realized that the plastic thing has snapped, making the lower strap impossible to tighten. Is there any way to fix this, or should I just try contact the seller for a refund?

That’s crazy! Nothing in my app. Wonder how memebers qualify or if it’s generated at random?
Idk maybe it’s randomly generated. I never get any early access passes or wins on draws so maybe it’s a we’re sorry for never choosing you lol.

That was me, they were easier to get on the 2nd time I wore them and didn't feel quite as tight, I imagine that when they fully break in they're gonna be super comfy

Back
Top Bottom