Nike Lebron 17

I see. I only bought the only KD's at 5. after that, I realized they aren't for me, too narrow. can't fit in the 9's and the 12's choked the life out of my feet.

nah the Graffiti 17s not even close to being that hard, they have a tongue and those 3 bands are super stretchy but they snap back into place once the shoe is on, i imagine that after awhile those bands are gonna be sloppy lose

Got my GITD lows in...went up to a 15 from my TTS 14. Having heel slip issues.

I used a promo code on NDC and got them for $88. I want to try on a 14, but need to figure out how to navigate CS so if the 14 fits better, I can keep those for the promo price and not full retail.

Reactions: Ube
Got my GITD lows in...went up to a 15 from my TTS 14. Having heel slip issues.

I used a promo code on NDC and got them for $88. I want to try on a 14, but need to figure out how to navigate CS so if the 14 fits better, I can keep those for the promo price and not full retail.

The 14 might shock you and be the perfect fit. Feet structure very, but I find it extremely odd my 13 while fitting a tad snugger, basically fit me perfect like all my other 17 where as others seem to have problems.

Just purchased the titan lows instore. As a wide footer, I definitely needed to size up half a size. These things felt even more narrow than the kd or kyrie line.

Just purchased the titan lows instore. As a wide footer, I definitely needed to size up half a size. These things felt even more narrow than the kd or kyrie line.

mids = 1/2 size up
lows = 1 size up

or better yet, try them on in store, because dudes have wide feet and/or are fat and will lead you wrong.

I have no problem with TTS

or better yet, try them on in store, because dudes have wide feet and/or are fat and will lead you wrong.

I have no problem with TTS

Definitely recommend trying them on in store. I have wide feet and wear the same size in EVERYTHING. I recommend getting your feet measured honestly.

I don't know if it's exact science, but my mom always told me there should be about thumbs width worth of space from big toe to front of shoe to account for foot expansion while walking/running.

This could explain why some are going a half or whole size up or down.

exactly how I size everything when I say TTS. .

I don't know if it's exact science, but my mom always told me there should be about thumbs width worth of space from big toe to front of shoe to account for foot expansion while walking/running.

This could explain why some are going a half or whole size up or down.

20200823_222828.jpg
Need billy hoyles and on to the 18

Back
Top Bottom