Nike Lebron 17

EfvslRBUYAAZ4Vo

That was me, they were easier to get on the 2nd time I wore them and didn't feel quite as tight, I imagine that when they fully break in they're gonna be super comfy
Really? I’m contemplating returning them just because of how tight they are to get them on and then also once they’re finally on they’re still tight as hell.

Los Angeles needs those Crenshaw 17s ASAP (I was lucky enough to photograph Nipsey in concert, love that man)

Really? I’m contemplating returning them just because of how tight they are to get them on and then also once they’re finally on they’re still tight as hell.

but i left the laces loose so they felt better, the first time i tried them on i had barely loosen the laces enough since i had them relaced to factory settings, so the after wearing them the first time and the laces were looser they felt a lot better

but i left the laces loose so they felt better, the first time i tried them on i had barely loosen the laces enough since i had them relaced to factory settings, so the after wearing them the first time and the laces were looser they felt a lot better

are they as snug as those dreaded Soldier StraitJackets?

Kd9’s were a pain to put on but once they are... comfy. These 17’s lows on the other foot, insanely unbearable. Money saved cause I think most of the colorways are fuego.

Back
Top Bottom