Nike Lebron 17

Yeah if it’s the ash pair should loosen up...

Worried about the Lakers pair though...Couldn’t even imagine what the plastic tongue on the futures would be like...

This thread uhh....
Got my Lakers colorway in from NDC quick after ordering on saturday.
These are super comfortable out the box wow.

Air bags big.

giphy.gif

Come on, we have to keep it "About the shoes".

tenor.gif

Funny thing is...I'm probably one of the few people who's not that impressed with the air bags on this shoe. They're comfy, but that's because of the foam used. I can barely feel the two zoom pods. Even the 12/13 pods felt more responsive.

Funny thing is...I'm probably one of the few people who's not that impressed with the air bags on this shoe. They're comfy, but that's because of the foam used. I can barely feel the two zoom pods. Even the 12/13 pods felt more responsive.

Now I’m Really not happy to hear about the zoom pods not being comfy! I look forward to getting a pair for basketball, we’ll see.

It feels like we’re at the point that the Lebron retros are getting more interest than the new models

Well he's still a hell of a player, and the Lakers suck but they're not quite the Wizards.

At least he didn't "retire" twice before calling it a career.

do we have more light colored pairs coming? i’ve switched from white to darker colors since the 15s easily got stained

hopefully my arena pair from titan comes in soon. their systems been bugging lately

Just got through another session in with the 17’s... man these are a really fun shoe to play in. The cushioning is actually pretty balanced, the zoom pods in the front have a medium bounce to them while the midfoot/heel unit is more firm. A lot of people are talking about the cushioning but imo the highlight of the shoe might just be the fit...it really hugs the foot but in a good way. Traction has pretty nice for me as well, didn’t do any wiping other than when I first got on the court and two hours later no issues. I’m really liking this shoe, it’s definitely moving up in my rotation ??

Just got through another session in with the 17’s... man these are a really fun shoe to play in. The cushioning is actually pretty balanced, the zoom pods in the front have a medium bounce to them while the midfoot/heel unit is more firm. A lot of people are talking about the cushioning but imo the highlight of the shoe might just be the fit...it really hugs the foot but in a good way. Traction has pretty nice for me as well, didn’t do any wiping other than when I first got on the court and two hours later no issues. I’m really liking this shoe, it’s definitely moving up in my rotation ??
Which colorway?

Back
Top Bottom