Nike Lebron 17

My lakeshow pair from Nba store came in yesterday. I think I’m likin em more than the black and white pair. The knitposite looks different in real life. Looks black/gold and not purple/gold. Makes them look more casual. Idk how they did it but my eyes can only pick up black and gold..All pics including mine show the purple. Pretty dope touch.
D8D9D757-826E-4A68-A0DB-C42DA5DCC415.jpeg
I agree 100%! So far, I think these are the best 17’s. I love my pair and they smell really good lol

Ever tried floss/fishing line?

I haven't I have done a string but you still need something to use as a guide when using pliable materials

How do you bend the paperclip to hold on to the anglet?

I literally just wrap the paperclip around the bottom of the aglet so that it won't fall off

You don't, you thread the "needle" of the paperclip through the lace itself.

You could do that as well, but I hat have snags and snares in my shoelaces

So I just tried on the "In the Arena" pair at FTL. It feels like the same issue with the tongue as the LA Bron pair. Kind of disappointed. I really like these aesthetically but I can't trade that for comfort.

what do you guys think? size 14 airmax unit still huge. but another angle made it look similar to lebron’s PE airmax unit

FF34FCC8-1540-4B8A-9B42-140C41F113B0.jpeg D63C9749-06E8-4C84-BFC4-5C936C810F00.jpeg

Last edited:
I hope something hip is done for BHM, and I'd like to see the DUKE makeup. If it is nice, I am planning a trip to Durham NC in the next few weeks. Gotta hit the locker room.

Back
Top Bottom