Nike Lebron 17

Got my size 15 in. The air bag doesn't look any different then Brons pair or any pair out there.

Will wear these at the gym tomorrow.

20191021_140133.jpg

"The first GE shoe launch will be a flooded purple LEBRON 17. The special edition colorway features the 2K logo and NBA 2K20’s WELCOME TO THE NEXT tagline over iconic Laker’s purple. To unlock this GE, players must upskill their MyPLAYER avatar to 98, eclipsing LeBron’s in-game rating of 97. Afterward, winning your next match-up in MyPLAYER Nation will trigger the unlock. "

Source. So yeah, F that noise.

Waste of time and money on 2k, ditched it 2 years ago and done with video games for good few months ago.

There is a 36 gb update for the game lol
Lmao 36gb update!!!, that just saying the game wasn't finished and they half asz it, and cats will still be saying "y'all got that new 2k21" next year from now.

Me: It's the same fing game from last year, just with a different player on the cover.

Not worth it plus you gotta buy hella VCs, ain't a lot of peeps working up to 98 without spending $$

If it was easy to get like the 2k14 then would be worth the time

Waste of time and money on 2k, ditched it 2 years ago and done with video games for good few months ago.

There is a 36 gb update for the game lol
It's a microtransaction filled cancer these days. Thanks Fifa ultimate team for paving the way into this microtransaction hell. FUT is roughly 30% of EA's sales these days. 800 million annually spent opening digital player packs to create the ultimate team.

The left shoes tongue pokes the bone on the medial side of my ankle. Same situation as last year, really frustrating

Back
Top Bottom