Nike Lebron 17

Tongue on the Lakers pair seems slightly rigid but will definitely soften with wear. Overall the shoe feels great casually. I'll update if I hoop in them. Love the feel of the giant air bag.

My fresh pair of Lakeshows came in from DSG the other day. No problems at all. Actually had a better mixture of color in the "knitposite." White, purple, gold vs mostly gold on the pair I sent back to NDC.

I don't know what the deal was with my NDC pair...the TPU felt like it was digging into my arches. It may have been the alignment of the insole, but they had the damn things glued down so tight I couldn't try to adjust them.

B9FE5A9F-27D8-47CB-BECF-C504830BBE35.jpeg

ok did a quick comparison with a 2009 total max uptempo airbag. not in the same area techwise but implementation is the same. both size 14 and looking closely at the uptempo’s air unit minus the mini outriggers, the airmax of the 17 seems slightly lower than those of smaller sizes. i’ll do a side by side with my brother’s sz 11 lakeshow pair.

sorry for the obsession with the air unit difference. somehow it piqued my interest

I’m pretty sure the pair in that pic up there is pre-school sizes and not grade-school.

never been a fan of all red shoes...

if they're indeed called red octobers, Nike is trying to piggy back off Ye hard this fall. Kyrie 6 will have yeezy inspired colorways too smh

Back
Top Bottom