Nike Lebron 17

Yeah y'all have fun with that 2K MyPlayer bull****.

2K trying to hit y'all pockets by purchasing VC with those 2K Lebby's.

Gonna take you hours of grinding to get to that 98 level unless you load up on VC

Wonder if there is a problem with the 17's or is he trying to wear the 16 PE's since so many were left on the table? Due to missing so many games last year. Only one game in -- too soon to tell.

Yeah y'all have fun with that 2K MyPlayer bull****.

2K trying to hit y'all pockets by purchasing VC with those 2K Lebby's.

Gonna take you hours of grinding to get to that 98 level unless you load up on VC

Quoted for truth...VC buys will get you to probably 85 alone...Grind out to 94 in a couple of games at that point...They know what they’re doing...

20191023_081832.jpg

The tongue ripped or maybe he just wasn’t feeling them. Last thing Nike wants is LeBron to say he didn’t like the feel of his flagship shoe. It’s hard to think that was his only pair of 17s on hand

Or maybe the tongue really did rip.

Release those laker lows

The tongue ripped or maybe he just wasn’t feeling them. Last thing Nike wants is LeBron to say he didn’t like the feel of his flagship shoe. It’s hard to think that was his only pair of 17s on hand

Or maybe the tongue really did rip.

Release those laker lows
Bingo. He has stuck with those lows for most of the preseason. I just think he likes them better.

Lakers colors are clearly best colorway for any sneaker.

The Lakers are the best organization ever. They are clearly the favorite this season.

One NTer yesterday said the tongue dug into his ankle so maybe Bron felt the same problem so he tugged on the tongue and ripped it. Hard to believe it rips on its own. I mean if it was the knit upper ripping from force then yeah but tongue without touching it, it's low rate. He has ripped the short sleeve jersey in Cleveland lol.

nah, its not cause the tongue broke. As said above, he (lebron) and Nike aint trying to hurt sales of their newest flagship shoes lol.

If that was the case and the tongue broke, why not just throw in another pair of 17s. You know for sure there are a couple of pairs for him in the locker room

One NTer yesterday said the tongue dug into his ankle so maybe Bron felt the same problem so he tugged on the tongue and ripped it. Hard to believe it rips on its own. I mean if it was the knit upper ripping from force then yeah but tongue without touching it, it's low rate. He has ripped the short sleeve jersey in Cleveland lol.

I said it the tongue was causing a blister on my ankle a month ago. The tongue is stiff, so I doubt it'd rip.

I lace mine traditionally and not through the tongue...it’s not really an issue with me. Oh, and I don’t lace that top loop either

Back
Top Bottom