Nike Lebron 17

I like the white swoosh on the 2K pair better
F95864BF-FBBC-4C2C-8D42-5F3F301F6D5C.jpeg

I see nothing wrong with them. I seriously don't understand why so many men have such hate or reject to these kinds of shorts.
I think it just depends on the individual person and what era they grew up in and their style.

760BF7C0-00BA-440B-877D-0ACB1318B736.jpeg

Hope this comes off with some wet wipes
Had a couple of lighter scuffs on my air unit, came off pretty easily with rubbing alcohol.

I'd be careful about using rubbing alcohol on the air unit. If you're not careful with how you apply it, it might get on the glue and possibly cause sole separation between the air unit/bag and the mid/outsole.

I think it just depends on the individual person and what era they grew up in and their style.

So what I hear you saying is most of the cats in here grew up in the Girbuad era? I did too haha, but above the knee shorts don’t bother me. These are about the length of running shorts.

I like the white swoosh on the 2K pair better
F95864BF-FBBC-4C2C-8D42-5F3F301F6D5C.jpeg
Those aren't 2Ks.
If you zoom in, those have gold swirls in the knitposite.
So we just gonna ignore the fact that bron out there hooping in his fruit of the looms....
I really don't get the short shorts to ball in. I get it with other things like jogging. I'll even wear shorter short when I'm weightlifting to avoid snags. But, playing basketball? I need my boys to breathe and be free.

Back
Top Bottom