Nike Lebron 17

Returned the two pairs of oreos. In total I played maybe 15 or 16 hours and was hoping they'd break in but they didn't

I still have two pairs of future airs though

My future air feel a lil more comfortable than my oreo, at least the step in comfort. Seems they are a tad bit wider in the mid foot and heel. My oreo felt uncomfortably tight at first, but I wore them 3 days straight and they broke in, but still not to the comfort level of the future air. I'm considering trying a half size up.

I don't hoop competitively so I can't speak for performance break in time.

350x700px-LL-6d9b24ff_giphy.gif

I don't like the tongue strap on them red Octobers but the knitposite looks better than the gs pair

Was gonna bop the lakers colorway on discount but... them red bicks looking bool. I think I shall bop. Sucker for all red bicks

Imo it is clearly obvious something about the 17 is bugging LeBron. I think it may be the heel max air is too high or unstable for his 250 lb frame. He even had some that had a lower volume heel unit, whereas that 2K pair he had on had the standard retail sized unit.

Imo it is a mistake at this point in his career to be switching cushion like this. The 15/16 had a phenomenal setup that no one was complaining about. Why change to 2 zoom pods and one massive max heel unit. I tried playing in these and the set up just isn’t for me being a full inch or so off the ground. Passing on this model altogether.

Imo it is clearly obvious something about the 17 is bugging LeBron. I think it may be the heel max air is too high or unstable for his 250 lb frame. He even had some that had a lower volume heel unit, whereas that 2K pair he had on had the standard retail sized unit.

Imo it is a mistake at this point in his career to be switching cushion like this. The 15/16 had a phenomenal setup that no one was complaining about. Why change to 2 zoom pods and one massive max heel unit. I tried playing in these and the set up just isn’t for me being a full inch or so off the ground. Passing on this model altogether.

Yeah, pass for me also. I like em though. Just do not get to wear a ton of kicks other than hooping anymore.

what kills me is that it’s only supposed to be C’s that get replaced......why’d he replace the k?

Maybe he was just taking the piss since the all red 17’s were the subject matter...I sure hope that was the case.

but others on NT do it when referencing Kyrie..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom