Nike Lebron 17

The left shoes tongue pokes the bone on the medial side of my ankle. Same situation as last year, really frustrating

I know it sounds goofy, but I had a pair of hoop shoes (years back) that had a really stiff tongue that chaffed my ankle. I found an old wrist band and put it over the tongue and voila---super padded tongue.

Me: It's the same fing game from last year, just with a different player on the cover.

had the 2k14 then skipped to 2k18. was surprised to find out only the voice over and minor stuff was added like boring shoes. i mean a 4 year gap would have you excited for new stuff.

Finally some pics of the all reds for y'all that have been fiending :lol:

Only GS pics though.

nike-lebron-17-little-kids-university-red-release-date-2.jpg

nike-lebron-17-little-kids-university-red-release-date-1.jpg

nike-lebron-17-little-kids-university-red-release-date-3.jpg

nike-lebron-17-little-kids-university-red-release-date-4.jpg

Need ideas for concepts I'm creating of the 17s, so far I've created a christmas pair, breast cancer awarernress, and watch the throne

“The never-ending journey to NBA 2K greatness now comes with some serious incentives. Today, Nike Basketball announces “Gamer Exclusives” – a selection of ten sneakers that will release exclusively through NBA 2K20’s MyPLAYER Nation. Throughout the season, gamers will have opportunities to unlock limited edition Nike Basketball shoes by hitting specific milestones. For example, you can buy the Nike LeBron 17 if you surpass LeBron’s in-game rating of 97. Once you reach that rating, you must win your next MyPLAYER match-up. Including these all-purple LeBron 17s, a total of nine GEs will be available throughout the 2019-2020 season; the tenth and final GE will drop via a Nike SNKRS Cam execution.

To participate in these Gamer Exclusive releases, you must link your Nike account with your NBA 2K20 account, and install them into the Nike SNKRS App.”

The **** you have to do to get a pair of shoes nowadays :lol: :smh:

“The never-ending journey to NBA 2K greatness now comes with some serious incentives. Today, Nike Basketball announces “Gamer Exclusives” – a selection of ten sneakers that will release exclusively through NBA 2K20’s MyPLAYER Nation. Throughout the season, gamers will have opportunities to unlock limited edition Nike Basketball shoes by hitting specific milestones. For example, you can buy the Nike LeBron 17 if you surpass LeBron’s in-game rating of 97. Once you reach that rating, you must win your next MyPLAYER match-up. Including these all-purple LeBron 17s, a total of nine GEs will be available throughout the 2019-2020 season; the tenth and final GE will drop via a Nike SNKRS Cam execution.

To participate in these Gamer Exclusive releases, you must link your Nike account with your NBA 2K20 account, and install them into the Nike SNKRS App.”

The **** you have to do to get a pair of shoes nowadays :lol: :smh:
Having $ is not enough nowadays. Ppl gotta go through more hoops for that exclusivity feeling

Back
Top Bottom