Nike Lebron 17

I have a pair of each color way, The "Man in the Arena" pair is by far the stiffness and most uncomfortable pair. Just lacing is a pain and the ankle area just diggs in my ankle. Very disappointed is this pair, it's a totally different shoe compared to the Lakers and Future Air.

Anyone else have that issue with the Man in the Arena pair?

I have a pair of each color way, The "Man in the Arena" pair is by far the stiffness and most uncomfortable pair. Just lacing is a pain and the ankle area just diggs in my ankle. Very disappointed is this pair, it's a totally different shoe compared to the Lakers and Future Air.

Have you tried taking the laces out of the tongue? Just taking out the laces from the first two holes in the tongue will make it easier to tie.

I have ankle discomfort on my left shoe from the tongue too but I didn't change the lacing on it. I did change the lacing on the right shoe and my right foot is fine.

Have you tried taking the laces out of the tongue? Just taking out the laces from the first two holes in the tongue will make it easier to tie.

I have ankle discomfort on my left shoe from the tongue too but I didn't change the lacing on it. I did change the lacing on the right shoe and my right foot is fine.
Yup, tried that option too. Then again I play ball in all of my Lebrons.....the Lebron 15 is my favorite model so anything with a tongue gets in the way to me, lol.

That's why I returned both of my oreos. The tongue is a disappointment.

I have another pair of the Kith 15s coming in so I might hoop in those.

D6A1E4D5-6EA1-47B4-B6D8-4884B2E098B3.jpeg

Pretty nice.

What's with the hate on white knit? Dirt factor?
I avoid white ball shoes but I'm assuming sweat absorption. Playing in white knit would be like using a white towel for sweat and never washing it for a year.

I've seen some disgusting yellow shoes that were once white. They looked like they were dipped in a vat of sweat and then left in the sun to bake.

Also, it just takes one person to step on your foot to ruin your pair.

yeah definitely looks like a much smaller air unit on those - crazy that LeBron basically wears a completely different shoe on court than what gets put into stores. PEs are one thing but a completely reconstructed shoe is wild. I know it's not the first time a LeBron sig has gone through this. it's almost like after 17 years Nike still doesn't know how to make a shoe for Lebron haha

Back
Top Bottom