Nike Lebron 17

E40A0B84-AA5F-43C2-9F5B-25E659D81597.jpeg

Yep. He hates the 17. :lol:

the 17 looks better than the 15 to me. I guess you can’t beat that articulated outsole and plush comfort. Not to mention the dope colorways/theme PE’s

From the good folks over at Nikelebron.net
2832581A-D639-4982-8730-845A66F16D3C.jpeg

Hasn’t been updated for today’s game, guess that would make twice he’s worn the 15’s this season. The 7’s on Xmas to hype the release and the AZG 15’s against the Cavs are obvious looks to me, but not sure about the significance of these MJ 15’s against the Rockets though.

From the good folks over at Nikelebron.net
2832581A-D639-4982-8730-845A66F16D3C.jpeg

Hasn’t been updated for today’s game, guess that would make twice he’s worn the 15’s this season. The 7’s on Xmas to hype the release and the AZG 15’s against the Cavs are obvious looks to me, but not sure about the significance of these MJ 15’s against the Rockets though.
This is the 3rd 15 he wore this season. He wore the Yeezy Net, "AZG" first game and now these 5's. Lets see what else breaks out.

This is the 3rd 15 he wore this season. He wore the Yeezy Net, "AZG" first game and now these 5's. Lets see what else breaks out.
Right! I forgot all about those... was just going off what was posted on the site. Maybe some one should @ Mike Trudell to ask Bron about it post game lol

294C0EFC-FA71-4794-BCDA-266C7E791EC2.jpeg

Picked up a MTAA pair last night from a Nike Clearance store...Got em for $160 plus tax so not too bad. Anyhow, I normally go 1/2 size down for a more snug fit but since these were a return I had to go TTS. Double socked this morning and about to head out to the gym to break em and see how the different works for me

We’re probably never going to get any PE’s lol...None from Bron, none from Kyrie, none from Giannis, etc. Doubt Adidas will give consumers any of the Harden or Dame PE’s either....it is what it is. What I would like to see, and is very doable is better options on Nike iD so we can create replicas of those PE’s if we want to drop the extra $20-30 that they’re marked up above retail. I remember Nike doing that with the Kyrie 2, and I made the Black/Gold pair that he wore in game 7.... before they released those championship packs.

Back
Top Bottom